Turn on thread page Beta

I get really turned on just by the word 'female' Is this normal? watch

ReputationRep:
    I get turned on just by the word 'female'.

Is this normal or am I incredibly horny?

Even just thinking about females in general makes me feel testosterone being pumped around my body and I get agitated and really horny like I just want to **** some girl so bad and so hard.

The worst part is I'm trying to abstain from masturbating because I usually have one at least 3 times a day, as well has having sex about 4 times a week. But I've stopped masturbating and haven't had sex for two weeks (trying to focus on exams) now I get these urges even more and I am incredibly horny - or at least I think I may be, depends if other guys are the same or not?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Getting veeery boring...

ReputationRep:
    Er, I don't think you can actually feel testosterone being pumped around your body. And why keep up the abstinence if it's distracting you? Seems a bit illogical

ReputationRep:
    Every person has their kink.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Discudvayne)
    Er, I don't think you can actually feel testosterone being pumped around your body. And why keep up the abstinence if it's distracting you? Seems a bit illogical
    Because when you ejaculate your testosterone levels drop, so I thought not letting it drop would help me when it came to revising and exams and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by besomebody)
    Getting veeery boring...
    Even the little pink symbol by your name is making me horny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alive mau5)
    Because when you ejaculate your testosterone levels drop, so I thought not letting it drop would help me when it came to revising and exams and stuff.
    How does testosterone help you revise? Are you sure you aren't thinking about adrenalin?

ReputationRep:
    Douche

ReputationRep:
    its a bit ott but i guess some guys are hornier than others, maybe your like russel brand and need to see a sex therapist, i don't want to sound cruel or anything but tyou do seem a bit too obsessed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Discudvayne)
    How does testosterone help you revise? Are you sure you aren't thinking about adrenalin?
    Maybe, are they linked at all?

ReputationRep:
    :|

ReputationRep:
    Maybe, are they linked at all?
    Adrenalin keeps you alert, testosterone just makes you a man. Or women less womanly. Makes sense that adrenalin would decrease when you ejaculate, but you can just drink an energy drink or coffee, or eat a banana like the tennis players

ReputationRep:
    I know I shouldn't reply. It's like when people say you should leave a crying baby because if you keep paying it attention you're only encouraging it.

I wouldn't even attempt to communicate with females. Stay far, far away.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 20, 2010
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.