Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got any revision notes for OCR A2 Psychology for the Forensics and Health and Clinical options?
    I'm like this :eek3: right now about them.
    It would really help me out a lot. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luxtina)
    Has anyone got any revision notes for OCR A2 Psychology for the Forensics and Health and Clinical options?
    I'm like this :eek3: right now about them.
    It would really help me out a lot. Thanks.

I only do AS Psychology but have found that psychexchange is a good source for information. It has all exam boards past papers notes from all the years. you have to make an account in order to download the files but their good sources and it's completely safe.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm...I tried psychexchange allready, they did have some notes on Forensics but they weren't really very useful.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you use the notes you made in class?

ReputationRep:
    Beacuse I'm missing some of the notes and I've tried asking other people in my class and they always say 'oh yeah I'll bring them next lesson so you can photocopy them' or 'Oh yeah I'll e-mail those to you' then they either don't do it or forget, so I've kind of given up on getting any from them.
    And also my Forensics teacher wasn't great to be honest so I haven't really got many notes from them, the health and clinical teacher was good, but I missed one or two lessons from being off sick and stuff and didn't realise until recently what I was missing.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 20, 2010

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.