AQA AS Business Unit 2 Mark Scheme Query Watch

ResultsDday
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I was wondering you know the answers in the mark scheme, are they the only acceptable answers? I always make points that aren't mentioned in the mark scheme but they seem equally relevant to me.

Can some one help me please?
Sakura-Chan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If it's relevant, it'll be marked. The answers in the mark scheme are just a guide for the examiner, the descriptions of what's required under content/application/analysis/evaluation section on the mark scheme is a better guideline of what you need to write
Magic Dust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by safwaansh)
I was wondering you know the answers in the mark scheme, are they the only acceptable answers? I always make points that aren't mentioned in the mark scheme but they seem equally relevant to me.

Can some one help me please?
You should get the marks if it is right. Papers are double marked so that there is less chance of examiners being idiots, but some are... if it happens, remark, get back and dispute with the exam bored.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (698)
80.51%
Leave (169)
19.49%

Watched Threads