Turn on thread page Beta

I have the solution to correcting fake tan watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If you've gone streaky or OTT with your fake tan, try that bleach you can get for bleaching dark hair. I used Jolen. Just mix it as usual, use cotton wool to blend some of the mix where you need, leave it for a few minutes (or however long it says to leave it on the box) and rinse off.

Really cheap and easy.

ReputationRep:
    where from?

ReputationRep:
    lemon juice works too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hana_87)
    where from?

You can buy Jolen in superdrug .

And OP I may try that. Last year put fake tan on and accidentally folded my arms before it was try. Big mistake.

ReputationRep:
    hair removal cream worked for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smiles_m)
    You can buy Jolen in superdrug .

And OP I may try that. Last year put fake tan on and accidentally folded my arms before it was try. Big mistake.
    Yeah do it, I couldn't believe how amazingly well it works - no pain or scrubbing, just put it on for a minute or so (remember to kind of blend it with cotton wool so you don't just leave a patch of white skin behind) and rinse.

So much less hassle than ******* around with a lemon/paying for those wipes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by in_vogue)
    Yeah do it, I couldn't believe how amazingly well it works - no pain or scrubbing, just put it on for a minute or so (remember to kind of blend it with cotton wool so you don't just leave a patch of white skin behind) and rinse.

So much less hassle than ******* around with a lemon/paying for those wipes.
    have decided this summer due to my fear of skin cancer/wrinkles to use fake tan. Plus don't wanna turn up on my hols really pasty.

May get a spray tan before my holiday this summer. But I'm worried I'll end up like Ross in the friends episode.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.