Turn on thread page Beta

Maths 2010 TOMORROW!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else very nervous for tomorrow? I am, and I know I can, at the least, get a B.

Feel free to express your expectations and opinions of tomorrow's paper.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully i'll get an A, at the moment, i'm getting high 90%s-100%s in the past papers so I should be able to pull it off
    I haven't done a timed one yet though and i'm not very good under timed conditions.
    Good luck to anyone else sitting it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roar558)
    Hopefully i'll get an A, at the moment, i'm getting high 90%s-100%s in the past papers so I should be able to pull it off
    I haven't done a timed one yet though and i'm not very good under timed conditions.
    Good luck to anyone else sitting it.
    I think i'll get an A too, but with the 81% being my peaked performance, i'm not entirely sure. But i'm going in pretty confident.

Good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    getting around 80% in past papers last couple of days. it will be paper one that wil let me down and rushing it. What times is everyones exam?

ReputationRep:
    9:00 til whenever, i get extra time tho because of my Aspergers lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akimbo)
    Is anyone else very nervous for tomorrow? I am, and I know I can, at the least, get a B.

Wow. Way to go. You're proud of your double - no, wait, triple commas?

Someone's passed their English exam.

Much love

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KardKaper)

Much love
    And I wonder why I was dropped from higher English..:confused:.

ReputationRep:
    Gave up on revision today, i think i've done too many past papers.... Timing's not a problem for me... Although i usually rush the questions that i think look easy and completely mess them up with stupid mistakes... Fingers crossed for some nice questions tomorrow! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whataperfectionist)
    Fingers crossed for some nice questions tomorrow! :woo:
    I second this.

ReputationRep:

Much love
    Wow. Way to go. You're proud of being a nerd

Come on nerd, fix my grammar mistakes. Do you get a buzz out of fixing other people's mistakes? GEEK!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Joining tsr to say aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Highers are evil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelski786)
    Wow. Way to go. You're proud of being a nerd

Come on nerd, fix my grammar mistakes. Do you get a buzz out of fixing other people's mistakes? GEEK!!
    You're right Jeff. I think the problem is that I'm just a small boy who wasn't loved enough as a child and can only show admiration and respect through sarcasm. I hope you understand what I mean when I say that I love the way you show your distaste for what I am writing. I think you're frustration with internet geeks just shows me how much of a forward thinking, let's say, useful person you are. Your comment will change my life. I promise Jeff, you'll see. I'll send you an email in a few years when I grow up.

Jeff, you're one in a million.

ReputationRep:
    You're right Jeff. I think the problem is that I'm just a small boy who wasn't loved enough as a child and can only show admiration and respect through sarcasm. I hope you understand what I mean when I say that I love the way you show your distaste for what I am writing. I think you're frustration with internet geeks just shows me how much of a forward thinking, let's say, useful person you are. Your comment will change my life. I promise Jeff, you'll see. I'll send you an email in a few years when I grow up.

Jeff, you're one in a million.
    Oh, the irony! :rolleyes: :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Trolls be trolling

ReputationRep:
    trollll

anyway, I'm confident I'll get an A, I just hope it's a fair paper. I've been doing past papers today and yesterday and got between 84-95% but I just hope I don't screw up on exam day lol

ReputationRep:
    i am super scaredd last years exam looked hard under timed conditions but when you do it normally its not as bad i hope we dont get a hard one like last years because you need to think fast and stuff and i am not good at that lol espescially under pressure coz highers are basically going to determine what you do for the rest of your life !! LOL :L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akimbo)

i am soo scared because it hasnt even hit me yet that im doing my higher maths exam tomoroww .. which is quite worrying lol :confused:

ReputationRep:

That is all I have to say.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully an easy paper tomorrow. Done 3 past papers today >85% in two and 80% in the other. Will come down to luck tomorrow as I have no idea how to approach some kinds of questions. Good night and good luck...!

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck Everyone !!!

University open days

• University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Applying to university
Uni match

Find your perfect match

Our tool will help you find the perfect uni course for you

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.