The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Heyy, im not doing phychology but i am going herts! :biggrin:

Theres no need to be nervous, its gonna be fun!! you are staying at the uni acomodation right?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Hiya :biggrin: Yeah i am staying in the halls (: are you?

I'm nervous about the first step, just talking to the first person etc. If you get what i mean! Other than that, i can't wait!
Reply 3
sarahcroucher
Hiya :biggrin: Yeah i am staying in the halls (: are you?

I'm nervous about the first step, just talking to the first person etc. If you get what i mean! Other than that, i can't wait!

Wedge your door open on the day you move in, your flatmates will say hi as they're moving in and come by to introduce themselves and such.
Reply 4
Yeah i guess - but still gotta make a good impression!
Reply 5
sarahcroucher
Yeah i guess - but still gotta make a good impression!

As long as you don't ingore them you should be fine :smile:
Reply 6
I won't be doing that :biggrin:
Reply 7
sarahcroucher
I won't be doing that :biggrin:

I'm going Herts too :smile: and I'm doing Psych. :smile:
Reply 8
Ooh conditional or unconditional?
Reply 9
conditional. You?
Reply 10
Yeah same, sorry was away!
Reply 11
herts is great for social, everyone i've met is really nice, if you do a sport the clubs are really good, i've technically been there for a year, going into halls next year, the climbing club is probably the nicest group of people you will ever meet, and a mixture of some pretty weird people, in a good way, do you know which halls you're applying for, the best one for social is telford court, it's always pretty crazy on a friday night, which is the best night out in the week
Reply 12
Hiya, I'll be at Herts too, studying psychology :smile: Hopefully living on campus as well, what accommodation have you applied for?
Reply 13
Im doing psychology too there hopefully! :biggrin:
yeah i should be on campus too.. assuming they dont reject me lool :frown:

im scared/nervous/excited lol
but..FRESSHERS WEEK aha <3
Reply 14
misst911
Hiya, I'll be at Herts too, studying psychology :smile: Hopefully living on campus as well, what accommodation have you applied for?

Ahh nice :smile: De Havilland and you? Although from what people have said, it may be a bad choice!
Reply 15
x Ciara
Im doing psychology too there hopefully! :biggrin:
yeah i should be on campus too.. assuming they dont reject me lool :frown:

im scared/nervous/excited lol
but..FRESSHERS WEEK aha <3

I'm sure they won't reject you - which accomodation have you applied for?
Yeah same! Should be fun! Although i'm an August baby so will be new to the clubbing experience :tongue: ahah
Reply 16
sarahcroucher
I'm sure they won't reject you - which accomodation have you applied for?
Yeah same! Should be fun! Although i'm an August baby so will be new to the clubbing experience :tongue: ahah

i put DeHav first and college lane 2nd i think lol i dont really mind which one i get, they were both nice :biggrin:

Woohoo! well theres not really a better way to start your clubbing experiences :woo: ahaha. Ive forgotten so much psychology though! the first lecture should be interesting i'll just be sitting there like this> :eek:
Reply 17
sarahcroucher
Ahh nice :smile: De Havilland and you? Although from what people have said, it may be a bad choice!

Why would it be a bad choice?

I've applied to College Lane; an De Hav ensuite sounds lovely but College Lane campus is where everything is :smile:
Reply 18
misst911
Why would it be a bad choice?

I've applied to College Lane; an De Hav ensuite sounds lovely but College Lane campus is where everything is :smile:

DeHav is annoying because your "not allowed" a car there. psht. i think some people dont like it there because its further from the forum? i dont know lol
i just wanted the ensuite ahah :p:
Reply 19
x Ciara
DeHav is annoying because your "not allowed" a car there. psht. i think some people dont like it there because its further from the forum? i dont know lol
i just wanted the ensuite ahah :p:

Aha well i can't afford a car so that doesn't bother me! I guess, but there's a free bus between the two ;D

Yeah the ensuite is a bonus! Forgotten psychology already!? Don't you have the exam on Wednesday?!

Latest

Trending

Trending