The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My teeth...
Definitely my teeth. Everything else is tolerable
Oh, actually, I wouldn't mind better skin too :biggrin:
But teeth first
Reply 21
Anonymous
I don't think you need to worry about the nose, skin, or eyes, You look really nice.

Thank you, but I really dislike my nose and my eyes! My eyes are so small (as in, I ordered some contact lenses and I can't put them in!) and my nose is icky...it looks okay in my picture but really it's huge.
Reply 22
Mally-xo
:yep:

oh right, well at least it isn't anything that effects your quality of life. and I really wouldn't worry, it doesn't look that strange to me :yep: besides, everyone has something that they don't like about themselves

I guess you're right. Thanks.
Reply 23
Anonymous
If anything was possible, what would you change?

For me:

Extra ~10cm in height
Extra ~10kg in weight
Extra ~2 inches penis length
Extra 0.5 - 1 inch penis girth
Smaller nose
Naturally straighter hair

Smaller boobs, shorter legs!
Reply 24
I'd change my gigantic forehead and even more gigantic ears. And also put on about 8kg.

Then I'd be perfect :h:
Reply 25
I would deffinitely change my legs... do not like them at all :lol: even though i've been told they're not as bad as i think i'm still not convinced. And I would also like to have bigger boobs (God... u better be listening to this, i expect to wake up tomorrow morning looking 10 times sexier :awesome: ) Apart from that though, i'm fine with everything else about me :smile:
Reply 26
I'd give myself long hair and get rid of a weird mole I have.
I think it would be easier to list what I wouldn't change...
Height. I want to grow the length of my penis in height.

Now I'm thinking of genital sacrifice. I don't know.

anon pls
Reply 29
All round nicer tits.
Slightly more slender thighs. Everything is passable as it is, but those two improvements would not go amiss.
Reply 30
My hair :yucky: it's really letting me down, that and making my skin less shiny, but that's probably only temporary teenage skin, so not too bothered about that :smile: but other than that I'm happy with myself :h:
Reply 31
smaller boobs
I would want:

naturally straight hair - hate having an afro.
Skin that doesnt break out
Smaller nose
Bit more weight, maybe an extra stone
I'd like a different nose and for my lower jaw to be moved forward and perhaps to be about 4 or so inches taller. Height doesn't particularly bother me as I'm about 5'8ish but still. it wouldn't hurt being 6 foot. More success.
smaller boobs, thinner, taller, straight shiny hair, more tanned, it could go on...
I'd make my hands bigger. I'm 5'10", my feet are size eight ... and other women getting on for a foot shorter than me have bigger hands. In fact, forget other women: my nine year old second cousin has bigger hands than me.
Skoji
Neither of these people are me, but this is pretty much what's wrong with me. And why I won't take my shirt off in public.

Spoiler

It's called Pectus Excavatum, and it's the only (repeat: ONLY) insecurity I have about my entire body.

I've got a mate who has that, he had a plate put in to rectify it.

Oh and in answer to the original question, if I could change one thing I'd be a bit thinner. Oh wait.
Hm...
Drop 3 dress sizes
Thinner face
More even skin tone
Boobs that are actually round, not saggy
Two inches taller
Longer legs
Whiter teeth

Wow that's a lot! :o:
Reply 38
Anonymous
If anything was possible, what would you change?

For me:

Extra ~10cm in height
Extra ~10kg in weight
Extra ~2 inches penis length
Extra 0.5 - 1 inch penis girth
Smaller nose
Naturally straighter hair

better chest and 2 inches on penis :smile:
I have a few... :smile:
Top 3: legs, height, faceeee.

Latest

Trending