Turn on thread page Beta

My friend is freaking me out... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    He just comes out with this weird stuff that he thinks is normal.

He asks me about my masturbation habits, every day he asks if I've jerked one out, he keeps suggesting things like orgies, having sex with pancakes, cross dressing, going to public toilets to see what cottaging is like and he asks me these naive questions about sex that he really should know by now (His 20) for example a few minutes ago he asked me "Why do women like their nipples licked, sucked touched?"

Its just as bad when I ask him for advice apparently a nice way to tell someone you like them is to go down on them whilst they are giving you a lift home or to strip off next time your round their house.

Should I just chuck him? Because his getting really embarrassing when we are out down the pub and his saying all this at a Brian Blessed volume, makes me and the rest of us look bad. I tried confronting him but his response is "Its natural to be curious" or "There's nothing wrong with experimentation"

ReputationRep:
    Lmfao

ReputationRep:
    LOL. XD

Sounds like a funny guy. hahaha

ReputationRep:
    I've been putting up with this for going on 9 years and what starts as funny ends up as damn creepy.

ReputationRep:
    I think maybe your taking him the wrong way.

Maybe he just ses these things to be funny? Perhaps he knows it annoys you because you might be abit of a prude?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you should tell him this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veldrin)
    I've been putting up with this for going on 9 years and what starts as funny ends up as damn creepy.
    Nope if its that frequent, hes that age and always about sex it is already creepy. The fact its been 9 years shows you are either incredibly lazy or have a strong will/patience.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, your friend is awesome. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Secret virgin trying desperately to come across as 'a lad'.

ReputationRep:
    I joke about sex ALL THE TIME, "that's what she said" jokes pretty much non-stop, but even I lay off occasionally.
    Mebbe you should just change the subject whenever he speaks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veldrin)
    He just comes out with this weird stuff that he thinks is normal.

He asks me about my masturbation habits, every day he asks if I've jerked one out, he keeps suggesting things like orgies, having sex with pancakes, cross dressing, going to public toilets to see what cottaging is like and he asks me these naive questions about sex that he really should know by now (His 20) for example a few minutes ago he asked me "Why do women like their nipples licked, sucked touched?"

Its just as bad when I ask him for advice apparently a nice way to tell someone you like them is to go down on them whilst they are giving you a lift home or to strip off next time your round their house.

Should I just chuck him? Because his getting really embarrassing when we are out down the pub and his saying all this at a Brian Blessed volume, makes me and the rest of us look bad. I tried confronting him but his response is "Its natural to be curious" or "There's nothing wrong with experimentation"
    :lolwut:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.