Turn on thread page Beta

Question for the girls regarding height issues. watch

Announcements

I'm a guy and i'm 1.72m, i'm short and i find it hard to get over, like it is a real confidence problem for me which i need to get over. Be honest, and this is to the girls under 5ft7 only (i'm only attracted to girls shorter than me) , would you go out with someone of my height?
    This sounds very retarded but i can't really get to grips with it. I'm 20 soon and i've stopped growing.

ReputationRep:
    yeah due to bring 5ft

ReputationRep:
    5'7''.

I am about 1cm taller than you so I don't really count but I don't date guys who are under 5'11'' usually.

ReputationRep:
    I'm your height.
    So I shouldn't bother replying.
    That probably made you feel worse.
    Sorry.
    :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what 1.72 is but by what you've said about girls under 5ft 7, you can't be that short, because 5ft 7 is tall to me lol.

So the answer to your question (Based on height) is yes.

ReputationRep:
    I'm almost 5'1" and I would date a guy your height - anyone who is not smaller than me.... but as a preference, I much prefer 6ft+ guys.

ReputationRep:
    Get over it. Height's such a superficial thing anyway. Being 5'2 it wouldn't bother me. It actually puts me off more when guys are over 6'3/4 because they make me feel incredibly short. My ex was 6'5 also and I had constant neckache. Seriously. Don't worry, if you're having trouble, it's probably because you're ugly or not a nice person to be around.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think height is much of an issue
    but then i am tiny so I'm not going to say anything else really

ReputationRep:
    Erm, if said girls were shorter than you are (seeing as you're asking for replies from such people...) why would they be bothered by you being a little taller than them? Surely the question is whether or not taller girls would be put off by your being short? I suppose the important thing to remember OP is that your height isn't everything, as there are bound to be other qualities in you that people will find attractive; but seeing as I'm 5'11" it would pretty much be a no from me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlotte-rose)
    5'7''.

I am about 1cm taller than you so I don't really count but I don't date guys who are under 5'11'' usually.

L.O.L

ReputationRep:
    I'm 165 cm. I don't really mind if guys aren't very tall, though I prefer them to at least slightly taller than me. If the guy had broad shoulder and weren't very small except for the hight I don't think it would bother me at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ENNGUF)
    Sorry, my fault.

So is 1.72m about 5'8?
    Yup.

ReputationRep:
    Im 5'2" and 18. I wouldn't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chubbychops:))
    Get over it. Height's such a superficial thing anyway. Being 5'2 it wouldn't bother me. It actually puts me off more when guys are over 6'3/4 because they make me feel incredibly short. My ex was 6'5 also and I had constant neckache. Seriously. Don't worry, if you're having trouble, it's probably because you're ugly or not a nice person to be around.
    Lol at the bold :p: I shall rep you :yep:

But yeah, to the OP, that height is fine... I don't get the issue it's not even short :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    This thread is just going to confirm that girls prefer 6ft + guys. Lucky me :sad: ( 5'11" )
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I would not go out with you in a million years.

But thats nothing to do with your height. It's because you apparantly do nothing but make whiny self-obsessed height related threads on TSR.

GET. A. LIFE.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'4 and 18, I wouldn't mind dating someone around my height, it's not important don't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlotte-rose)
    5'7''.

he is taller than you

ReputationRep:
    THATS NOT SHORT!
    SO yes.
    I'm like 5'3"

Feel sorry for my sister. She is 20 and not even 5 foot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mehhh.....hi.)
    Lol at the bold :p: I shall rep you :yep:

But yeah, to the OP, that height is fine... I don't get the issue it's not even short :rolleyes:
    There's no bold? Buut, I'm guessing it was supposed to be about OP possibly being ugly?

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.