Turn on thread page Beta

Shipwrecked fans! when is it back? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Are there any shipwrecked fans!?
    if so does anyone know when its back for 2010!? its normally started by now and t4 hasnt even mentioned it..?
    i miss it! i love the battle of the islands.. ive always wanted to go on it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie24)
    Are there any shipwrecked fans!?
    if so does anyone know when its back for 2010!? its normally started by now and t4 hasnt even mentioned it..?
    i miss it! i love the battle of the islands.. ive always wanted to go on it!
    So did I! Unfortunately, when I looked it up, it seems that the series has been discontinued due to it's decreasing popularity and E4's bid to move away from reality tv that isn't productive for the nation or something. In it's place, there's a new series, something like 'World Traveller' which would be amazing if you were on it but is not as fun to watch as shipwrecked.

ReputationRep:
    noooo really! but i love reality tv! especially shipwrecked! i love the competition!
    ahhh thanks for telling me tho!

ReputationRep:
    it wasn't on last year either was it?

ReputationRep:
    nope it was defo on last year!

I miss it too I always want to go that was the only reality show that everyone enjoys

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.