Ahhh help :( where to go ? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Ok so i went with a guy for the first time last fri but i think he might have given me an sti !!!!
we didnt really have sex kinda tried but we stopped but its itchy down there and i have some little round marks
i dont know where to go the doctors or the GUM clinic
i'd rather go to the GUM clinic but do they just test or can they tell u if u have anything ?
Sakura-Chan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You can go to either, a GUM clinic would probably be easiest.

Go to - http://www.nhs.uk/ServiceDirectories...lHealthService then type in your postcode, the click 'STI Testing/Treatment' on refine your results.

If you look like you have a visible STI e.g. herpes or crabs, they'll tell you there and then. It'd probably be best to get a full screening to make sure you don't have anything else like Chlamydia, and it'll take 7-14 days to get the results
SmackCracklePop
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Go to a GUM clinic. completely confidential and will probably get it sorted in a quicker and friendlier way. Guessing from your post you didn't use a condom when having sex/trying or else you wouldn't be worried of STIs, so make sure you use proper protection next time
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1617)
79.19%
Leave (425)
20.81%

Watched Threads