Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    just sayin coz ive got an exam in 3 days. then 2 more a week after. i know loads of u are in da same boat and i cant stop worrying - ive got tons of revision left to do and only about a week to do it.
    any1 else feel like dis lol

ReputationRep:
    emmz are u raidergal?

im feeling stressed-exam in 18 days, then uni interview 19 days

ReputationRep:
    i have an exam tommrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    just sayin coz ive got an exam in 3 days. then 2 more a week after. i know loads of u are in da same boat and i cant stop worrying - ive got tons of revision left to do and only about a week to do it.
    i have a 10-hour art exam first two days back (tue/wed), then from the following monday exams for two weeks.
    Mine are only mock gcse's though,

ReputationRep:
    mine are a level mocks and some a2 public exams but i've been so busy with coursework i've had so little time to revise

ReputationRep:
    Exams are evil. I have a MCBoM exam on friday and from the time I set aside for revision, I end up on here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    Can I ask a serious question? Why do you feel the need to type like you are trying to emulate the style of speaking often used by "gangsta rappers" and the like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark_KK)
    Can I ask a serious question? Why do you feel the need to type like you are trying to emulate the style of speaking often used by "gangsta rappers" and the like?
    i spend too much time in chatrooms

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    i spend too much time in chatrooms
    Fair enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    Exams are evil. I have a MCBoM exam on friday and from the time I set aside for revision, I end up on here!
    MOLECULAR & CELLULAR BASIS OF MEDICINE ? (ty google)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    wel, try not to worry !!!
    everything is going to be alrite..
    just have faith in urself !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark_KK)
    Fair enough
    LOL

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.