Guys for general wear is tight clothing more attractive than loose? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Do guys prefere tight body hugging clothing on girls/women or do they prefere loose fitting clothes? For example what if a girl goes to the gym is loose fitting t shirt more attractive than a tight t shirt or vica versa (on a girl with tiny breasts)?
1tadakimasu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If they have the body for it, then sure tight clothes and jeans would look good, especially if they have a great ass. But I equally like loose fitting clothes like dresses in the summer, showing off nice tanned legs. Heck, I like all types of clothing, it depends on the girl.

Sorry I couldn't be of much help.
StudentLingerie
Report 8 years ago
I prefer gals that wear clothes fit for purpose, if you go gym wear something loose that doesn't get in the way when you stretch etc...
HumanNature1992
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
TBH just wear what you want to wear, it doesnt really matter what anyone else thinks is more attractive, they will be different opinions on everything..
B4ILER
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Do guys prefere tight body hugging clothing on girls/women or do they prefere loose fitting clothes? For example what if a girl goes to the gym is loose fitting t shirt more attractive than a tight t shirt or vica versa (on a girl with tiny breasts)?
Tight would be nice, but it doesnt really matter!
username321708
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't mind either way. As long as they don't dress like a goth or wear their tits under a belt then I can't really say I am fussed!
Anonymous #2
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by B4ILER)
Tight would be nice, but it doesnt really matter!
tight..even if they have flat/tiny chest:confused:
B4ILER
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
tight..even if they have flat/tiny chest:confused:
That could be a problem if you have tiny chest, but I heard someguys like it.
I would go for tight tbh...
Adonis
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
if they are toned - skintight, wear something 1 atom thick
if they are fat - wear a tent.
noaksey
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't mind about the tops women wear, but tight fitting jeans (moreso skinny jeans) do look awesome. from the back...
jumpingjesusholycow
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm attracted to girls who dress with a sense of modesty without the need to go completely anarcho-lesbian on me. It's just nice to see a girl not put so much emphasis on her outward appearance but otherwise, I don't particularly care what somebody wears - it's their choice and I'm indifferent about it.

(Except for 'wetlook leggings' worn without a skirt/shorts/dress/something...*cringe* you can see the buttcrack n' all)
Wardy23
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Tight < Loose.
Miraclefish
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Tight clothing if you're in good shape - every time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (295)
25.85%
Yes - they're famous (292)
25.59%
No I don't (554)
48.55%

Watched Threads