The Student Room Group
Reply 1
If they have the body for it, then sure tight clothes and jeans would look good, especially if they have a great ass. But I equally like loose fitting clothes like dresses in the summer, showing off nice tanned legs. Heck, I like all types of clothing, it depends on the girl.

Sorry I couldn't be of much help.
I prefer gals that wear clothes fit for purpose, if you go gym wear something loose that doesn't get in the way when you stretch etc...
TBH just wear what you want to wear, it doesnt really matter what anyone else thinks is more attractive, they will be different opinions on everything..
Reply 4
Anonymous
Do guys prefere tight body hugging clothing on girls/women or do they prefere loose fitting clothes? For example what if a girl goes to the gym is loose fitting t shirt more attractive than a tight t shirt or vica versa (on a girl with tiny breasts)?

Tight would be nice, but it doesnt really matter!
I don't mind either way. As long as they don't dress like a goth or wear their tits under a belt then I can't really say I am fussed!
B4ILER
Tight would be nice, but it doesnt really matter!

tight..even if they have flat/tiny chest:confused:
Reply 7
Anonymous
tight..even if they have flat/tiny chest:confused:

That could be a problem if you have tiny chest, but I heard someguys like it.
I would go for tight tbh...
Reply 8
if they are toned - skintight, wear something 1 atom thick
if they are fat - wear a tent.
Reply 9
I don't mind about the tops women wear, but tight fitting jeans (moreso skinny jeans) do look awesome. from the back...
I'm attracted to girls who dress with a sense of modesty without the need to go completely anarcho-lesbian on me. It's just nice to see a girl not put so much emphasis on her outward appearance but otherwise, I don't particularly care what somebody wears - it's their choice and I'm indifferent about it.

(Except for 'wetlook leggings' worn without a skirt/shorts/dress/something...*cringe* you can see the buttcrack n' all)
Reply 11
Tight < Loose.
Tight clothing if you're in good shape - every time.

Latest