Arcade Fire - spin the vinyl for yourself Watch

Kreuzuerk
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
We all know AF's third album is coming out shortly but for the time-being they've left us to spin the 12'.

http://itsgettingboringbythesea.blog...se-of-new.html

There's two songs on it; The Suburbs and Month Of May. It's pretty hard to get it going but sounds promising. I must look a bit odd shuffling my finger frantically around my mousepad.
popcornmaster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You know you can just press play right?

meh not overly impressed but they're only short snippets so I'll withhold full judgement.
Kreuzuerk
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
It stops pretty shortly if you just press play, spinning it around gets your further I think. man i'm tired. i think i heard win say something
Olie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Not too keen on either really, just hoping they just gave us the crap parts of the songs because I'd be gutted if I didn't like their new stuff, but I can't wait for it anyway. Hoping we're a few weeks away from a tour announcement or something, it's been 2 and half years since I last saw them :eek:
fkos
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hopefully the new album will be more Funeral and less Neon Bible.

It's not that their last album was poor (it was very good..), but their debut was in a different class altogether.
Olie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Love the song in your sig fkos, never really a fan of screaming in music but when it's the National I love it! Just a shame they hardly ever play any songs from SSFDL anymore, it's still a great album!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (69)
19.66%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (144)
41.03%
Nope, not that interesting (138)
39.32%

Watched Threads