The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Corpsetaker
You know, I seen who quoted me and, for a fraction of a second, I nearly crapped myself thinking you were a representative of the SQA or something :p: .

Errr... she is a representative of the SQA?

(You have my word she's genuinely the voice of MySQA on TSR :yep:)
ukdragon37

Here she is:

The SQA send her after people who "CURSE" her or her fellow SQA community. So beware or else........
everyime I come onto TSR after exams I feel so much less confident about the exam... :L
garlicbreadman
Here she is:

The SQA send her after people who "CURSE" her or her fellow SQA community. So beware or else........

Wow. :rolleyes:

Reply 424
garlicbreadman
Here she is:

The SQA send her after people who "CURSE" her or her fellow SQA communitySo beware or else........

Fail. Just actual fail.

SAM is nice, not some evil nazi.
ukdragon37

Yes, because they might not have anything better to do than visit the haunts of us Scottish students, looking for wavering minds and dissident opinions. And in the night, they come for you.

(I see what you did thar.)
garlicbreadman
Tried to PM you but u have disabled it.
I just wanted to say, don't give up. I want to do the same as you and know how you must feel. You have probabaly got a minimum B, just keep working for your other exams. Don't give up no matter what. You never know, you could even have got an A, how sure are you you have lost marks?

Spoiler

What did you get in Section A, Paper 1?

what the heck? It's disabled?!?! How do re-enable it?:s-smilie:

For section A I got 24/40 and for B I'd say 18/30. That basically means I need 38/60 in paper 2 for a B, which I'll have been bloody lucky to get!

I still can't believe I did so badly in the MC! After looking over it at home, I shouldn't have got less than 36/40!

Aghhhhh!!!! :mad:

Eh, thank for the support though. How do you think it went?
LuhLah
Fail. Just actual fail.

SAM is nice, not some evil nazi.

It was just a joke. lol

Enzo-259
what the heck? It's disabled?!?! How do re-enable it?:s-smilie:

For section A I got 24/40 and for B I'd say 18/30. That basically means I need 38/60 in paper 2 for a B, which I'll have been bloody lucky to get!

I still can't believe I did so badly in the MC! After looking over it at home, I shouldn't have got less than 36/40!

Aghhhhh!!!! :mad:

Eh, thank for the support though. How do you think it went?

I feel so disheartened for you. I got full marks in MC, lost 3-5 marks in section B because I did the correct working for the ratio, but made a stupid mistake

, and got around 35 in Paper 2.
Reply 429
Daniel-Ballingall
everyime I come onto TSR after exams I feel so much less confident about the exam... :L

Yeah but remember that people here are generally pretty bright. The SQA are marking this exam and setting boundaries compared to the rest of the opoulation. So there are people that have done brilliant to absolutely terrible. And trust me, if you even made an account here then you are instantly NOT in the terrible category. :p:
garlicbreadman

Not to dishearten people, but this is what I did and look where it got me, the having faith part.
Invergordon Academy Paper 1 (2010) Solutions

Invergordon Academy Paper 2 (2010) Solutions

Hmmm....In paper 1, they have got Q 16 & Q20 wrong as they should both be A

And in paper 2, they got 11.3 for the maximum area of the rectangle in Q5)b) in Paper 2, but the answer should be 8root2?

And see for this same question 5)b), see if you included -root2 in the nature table, can they subtract marks?
Reply 432
I don't want to think about this exam again until I'm forced to in August when my results will be pouring in from the chimney.

Goodnight. And get to bed too, it's been a long day.
LuhLah
I don't want to think about this exam again until I'm forced to in August when my results will be pouring in from the chimney.

Goodnight. And get to bed too, it's been a long day.

Oh how I would love to sleep. But with the feeling of the possibility of failure, I just can't.
garlicbreadman
I feel so disheartened for you. I got full marks in MC, lost 3-5 marks in section B because I did the correct working for the ratio, but made a stupid mistake

, and got around 35 in Paper 2.

I've pretty much spent the last half hour scouring the Aberdeen and st Andrews medical websites. It's cheered me up a bit. Apparantly 3A's 2B's is perfectly acceptable as long as you can get a minimum of an A and two B's at AH. obviously you'll probably need more like three A's at AH for any good chance, but at least it gives me a second go. I'm gonna work my ass off next year!!!

I just hope I don't get 3A's a B and a C. Then I'm royally ******! :p:
Reply 435
Yeah I'm going to bed. It's been a long, tough day but we actually got through it in the end. Don't feel bad. We got through it.

And on that note, GOODNIGHT! :smile:
Reply 436
Enzo-259
I've pretty much spent the last half hour scouring the Aberdeen and st Andrews medical websites. It's cheered me up a bit. Apparantly 3A's 2B's is perfectly acceptable as long as you can get a minimum of an A and two B's at AH. obviously you'll probably need more like three A's at AH for any good chance, but at least it gives me a second go. I'm gonna work my ass off next year!!!

I just hope I don't get 3A's a B and a C. Then I'm royally ******! :p:

Wow really? Okay that just made me feel TONS better. Cheer sfor that! :wink:
Reply 437
Livesindreams
Oh how I would love to sleep. But with the feeling of the possibility of failure, I just can't.

Anxiety?
listen guys dont worry!!!!!....i walked out of paper 1 with only 2 marks off but came out of paper 2 thinking that i have defo failed...but when i went home and looked at the exam solutions, i realised that i actually only buckled on two questions and did well in the other, also there is no chance that you will get no marks for each question as knowing to integrate or saying at SP's dy/dx=0 are worth a mark each.....i came home and calculated all my marks and am getting 110/130.......dont underestimate your self and bet you will get a much higher grade than you expected....i dont have any higher experience but i walked out of a few of my exams last year for SG and thought that i had done really bad in them but ended up getting 8 ones*.so NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE AND JUST FOCUS ON THE OTHER EXAMS!!!!!!!!!!

ie close this thread.....its demotivating pepo
RizzyI
Yeah I'm going to bed. It's been a long, tough day but we actually got through it in the end. Don't feel bad. We got through it.

And on that note, GOODNIGHT! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending