Sociology Books Watch

hollyy13
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hey guys,

Im finishing my sociology degree this year (on Tuesday in fact - last exam!) ... and so im selling all my books on amazon and thought id mention it on here in case anyone is looking to get any and wants to know they are in good condition/a good price/ from someone honest!

Im selling the following:

A Critical and Cultural Theory Reader - Easthope and McGowan (x 2 - one is in brand new condition, one is in the same condition but has 14 highlighted pages from use during my degree)

The Foundations of Research - Grix (New condition - this book is written by a lecturer of mine and has been invaluable to me during my dissertation!)

The Blackwell companion to political sociology - Nash and Scott (bought and never used - literally like its from the shop - my lecturer put all the readings we needed online so i didnt need to buy it!)

Writing up Qualitative Research - Wolcott (Brand new condition - used once for my dissertation)

Marx, Durkheim, Weber: foundations of modern social thought - Morrison (x 2 - one is brand new, never used , and one is in the same condition but has 8 highlighted pages from use during my degree - this book was invaluable during the 3 years for really easy to understand explanations of the key sociologists work!)

If anyone is interested in any - if you go amazon and type in the name of the book - go onto the used book section - my user name is hollyy13 (ive never sold books on amazon before so i dont have a rating!) ... im totally honest and will send the books to immediately. I think they are priced competitively, given the cost of post and packaging I will have to cover too (unless you live in Birmingham, and i can give them too you in person!) ...

(oh and the reason i have 2 copies of the same books for a couple listed is because i live with my boyfriend who does the same degree but at the time of buying them we didnt live together ... so we bought a copy each ... and then didnt need both copies in the end ... hence why one copy is brand new and not used and one of them is!)

holly
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1373)
79.55%
Leave (353)
20.45%

Watched Threads