Turn on thread page Beta

Tuition Fees watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello I am looking to apply for help towards tuition fees for a degree course. I have done a degree course before which I finished in 2005.

I am disabled and on benefits and could not afford tuition fees, student finance have told me could not get any help towards this. Just wanted to know is this right and if so is there any other way of trying to get funded.

ReputationRep:
    It is correct, you are entitled to no funding at all if you have a degree,

ReputationRep:
    I believe as it would be a second degree you're not entitled to student finance.

ReputationRep:
    As the others have said, there is no funding available for second undergraduate degrees if you already have one.

Have you considered something like the Open University instead where the fees are substantially smaller in comparison and you learn over an extended period of time from home?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.