The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

freak123
For the carbon cycle one I put letters A and B

B and D Respectively...
Bungo
i did both b2 and b3, b2 was harder than b3 as the graphs and sankey diagrams were impossible to interpet, i am getting the paper we did this morning later this afternoon ( my dad is a exam officer) and i will post the questions and answers, pm or quote me if you want the questions and the correct answers
Oscar

B2 please :smile:
Bungo
hi, as mentioned earlier i will have the b2 paper by this evening and i will post the questions and answers, i will have them by 6:30pm as i cannot get them any sooner as my dad has exams to invildulate this afternoon,
oscar

Have you got them yet because i need them now please please, I beg questions and answers for both units:eek3:

Thankyou
I did B3, but I would have though it would be glucose and celluose? I only needed to get a D in that to get an A* overall, so I'm fairly confident.
What was the carbon compounds question?
Bungo
i did both b2 and b3, b2 was harder than b3 as the graphs and sankey diagrams were impossible to interpet, i am getting the paper we did this morning later this afternoon ( my dad is a exam officer) and i will post the questions and answers, pm or quote me if you want the questions and the correct answers
Oscar

b2 and b3 please

thanks m8 :smile:
Reply 126
Bungo
Oscar

Have you got the mark scheme yet mate?
PLEASE help, I'm really panicking now, I don't even remember REVISING carbon compounds in Biol, let alone having any questions that made me think of them! We did burning organic compounds and stuff in Chem but... oh dear :frown: Which question was it?
Reply 128
Bungo
Oscar

Could i have the B2 question and answers please
Me I did fine I will get An A overall I needed 97.5 overall(Bio+Chem) to get A* doubt I got it Overall the paper was hard and like I always do I lost like 5 marks out of utter stupidity (Not reading the Question Ahhh).

Its a shame I was top my class in science since year 5 then in yr 10 I got B overall (Family probs inexperience no older siblings) I felt soo bad Somethings I hate life thats why I relate To Cold Play Viva La Vida( I used to rule the world...)

This year I was happy 88 UMS in physics considering it was 2 months after my house burnt it was good I failed in Isa I got 72 ums aHH resit thanks to new teacher I got 77 (still Ahhh h8 ISA). So I needed 97.5 ums in ea test Bio and Chem but...

I marked the paper afterwards with my teach(not mine of course buh I remembered my answers) and I think I got 34 marks(HARSH MARKING) around 90 ums in last years grade boundaries. sigh

Please dont think im Arogant since I was always Ace at Science Its that I did not acheive my target sigh. Life Sucks.

FOOTNOTE: in 2007 the Biology marks needed for 100 ums was 33 so be postive not arogant thoug :smile:

P.S. ask me any questions Ill tell you what my teach thought some were really ambigous the sweating one like AQA **** off :frown:
Bungo
Oscar

B2 and B3 please :smile:
madders94
PLEASE help, I'm really panicking now, I don't even remember REVISING carbon compounds in Biol, let alone having any questions that made me think of them! We did burning organic compounds and stuff in Chem but... oh dear :frown: Which question was it?

There was a question about the carbon cycle and then it asked for you to name 2 carbon compounds in plants... jogged your memory??
thatwouldbeme
There was a question about the carbon cycle and then it asked for you to name 2 carbon compounds in plants... jogged your memory??

No :s-smilie: :bawling: I must have missed a question...

Wait was this B2 or B3? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just like.. :eek: :frown:
Reply 133
Bungo
Oscar

Please can you send me the questions and answers for b2 and b3 thank you
madders94
No :s-smilie: :bawling: I must have missed a question...

Wait was this B2 or B3? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just like.. :eek: :frown:

B2.. i think... it was only 2 marks so don't worry :smile:
Reply 135
has oscar ( bungo) actually sent anyone the asnwers?
thatwouldbeme
B2.. i think... it was only 2 marks so don't worry :smile:

PHEW!

I did B3 today, did B2 in January. Phew! thanks x
Reply 137
GunnerArshavin
Anyone do Unit 3 aswell ?

Yeah, I found the majority of questions okay but there were a few badly worded ones that threw me. How did you find it?

And I found Unit 2 okay as well, though obviously the odd question I guessed, such as the carbon compounds one :s-smilie:

My biology teacher said after that when she'd first looked at them she thought they seemed particularly hard, so I think grade boundaries will be lowered. Hope so anyway :rolleyes:
Reply 138
Bungo
Oscar

Oh wow, would you be able to send me B2 and B3? That would be brilliant, thankyou so so much!:biggrin:
Reply 139
Liam_W_
This is exactly what I thought, but they dilate to release heat do they not? Why would they do that if it was lowering the core temp? I totally agree though, the question was a biatch.

but you cant release heat to an atmospher that is warmer surly? so if they dilated they would get heat from the 40 degree room as he was only 37 owell we will find out in august :smile:!

Latest

Trending

Trending