I can't believe holidays are nearly over Watch

This discussion is closed.
Rouge
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
This happens to me every single year.
I planned to do so many things during the summer holidat like getting a job , studying, work experiecne, exercise, writing my PS, visiting unis, retaking driving test and now I'v just realise I'm starting yr13 in a week and I havent actually done ANYTHING at all :eek: .
Please tell me there are other idle people out there who have just wasted the summer away lying in the sun doing absolutely nothing!
Dragonshorts
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Me too. I do not want to go back, especially since i haven't done half the work I was set for the summer! Now I can't even enjoy my last week off
Sami C
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I had a whole get fit plan that definitely didn't happen. I planned to get a girlfriend, which failed dramatically, I planned to start driving lessons and failed, and now i've got less than a week to do the work for my history coursework...
pink_lucie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
meh, my summer isnt ending anytime soon.......
m:)ckel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'll feel exactly the same as you in 1 month.
Sami C
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Me too. I do not want to go back, especially since i haven't done half the work I was set for the summer! Now I can't even enjoy my last week off
You got set work for AS levels?
Stick Man
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm sure I had a long list of things I wanted to do over the summer. I can't even remember what most of them were now.
veryrandom
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My plans of getting a job fell through.. nevermind. Money doesn't mean everything to me. Yet.
sparklyglitter
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I feel like I've wasted the summer.I've done NOTHING.The weekend after my A-levels finished I went overseas for a few weeks and since I've got back I've just done...nothing!

I've had a weekend job....really should have worked more hours now but never mind!

Last summer was jam packed full of fun activities!Although I did very little A-level work..oops.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (58)
19.46%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
39.93%
Nope, not that interesting (121)
40.6%

Watched Threads