Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    anyone know a line that will get you a girl? I know a couple but not sure whether to deploy them or not.

If I flip a coin, what are my chances of getting head?
    or
    Why don't you come over here, sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up?
    or
    Congratulations! You have just been voted "Most Beautiful Girl In This Room" and the grand prize is a night with me!

Has anyone use a line and it actually worked?

ReputationRep:
    none, you ******* powertool

ReputationRep:
    "I'm a star striker, every hole is a goal."

Dude, why this thread? lol

ReputationRep:
    The cheesy ones usually work, if only for the comedy value

ReputationRep:
    Best bet is to say a really stupid line and then make a joke about it-nice ice breaker.

ReputationRep:
    just no

None. None work.

ReputationRep:
    did you just fart? 'cause you just blew me away

ReputationRep:
    You're ugly, I'm desperate - lets get it on

r u frm Tennessee? Bcos ur the only ten I see

ReputationRep:
    1 - "Would you like to dance?"

If she says yes, then great. If she says no, reply with "I'm sorry, I think you misheard me. I said you look fat in those jeans."

2 - "Would you like to dance?"

If she says yes, then great. If she says no, reply with "I'll come back nearer closing time when you're a little more yourself".

3 - "Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven? Cause it looks like you landed on your face".

4 - "Does this cloth smell like chloroform to you?"

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.