Ravensbourne Uni - fashion? Watch

leobon
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
what do people think of Ravensbourne university for their fashion design course?
do you do a lot of design work, or more of the creating of the garments?or is it equal? would you rather go to a more prestigious uni such as London college of Fashion? and does it have good facilities for the fashion courses??

thanks
eeriikaa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I can't say much about the fashion BA as I've only just finished my foundation there and I'm doing my degree in graphics, but from what I've seen the course is quite good. They've won graduate fashion week a few times The facilities at the campus so far are decent but with the move to Greenwich I'm expecting that they'll be much better come September.
morris743
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Have you been to an open day to see for yourself?

I know Ravensboure have pretty good contacts for all courses overall having a friend who does Media there. I also prefer the tranquility of their current Bromley campus but yeh like the other poster said moving into London will definitely have benefits, not least being much closer to the fashion industries themselves

But seriously go to an open day and ask these questions there. Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1408)
79.64%
Leave (360)
20.36%

Watched Threads