Replacement for zen vision:M Watch

Chaz_Hack_Rabbit
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Howdy Guys

I'm considering buying a new mp3 player to replace my current creative zen vision M as it's definitely getting on a bit.

I'm looking for something with 32Gb of onboard memory, good sound and build quality and for around £150. I want it to play music on and am not worried about extra features like wireless of video playing (but it must have a screen)!

So far I've been most interested in the creative x-fi 2 but seen a few bad reviews on amazon and also the Samsung YPP3JNB, which again has a bad review or 2 - comments from anyone with experience with any of these would be appreciated.

Last but not least (and most importantly) it must not be made or designed by apple)

EDIT: To clarify the sound quality thing, I've got a pair of sennheiser cx550s and using 320Kbps mp3s so player sound quality is important

Cheers
Leighthesim
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
haha - love the apple comment.

but how about a Zen MX (16gb) then get yourself a couple of 8gb sd cardsl, i have a standard zen (8gb) and i love it, i always have it with me unless it is on charge.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (6)
16.67%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (17)
47.22%
Nope, not that interesting (13)
36.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise