Uhm thanks, *********.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richardAndr)
    your picture makes you look like a ******

and mine dont?!?!? :rolleyes:

your picture makes you look like a ******
    :eek: oh dear! bad mistake! He looks lovely, not a ****** at all. :love:

Come on Mr oh im so handsome, show us what you look like!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beekeeper)
    And you're a lib dem! The smelly old man is no tory, he's a bit dodgy if you ask me. He challenges the Iraq war and supports anything with the EU flag stamped on it, dear god. The two most fundamental and crucial lines of policy in the Party!

Get him out.
    Well the tories got us into the eu in the first place, and they are probably going to be the ones to get us out of it in a few years down the line. As for Iraq, he wasn't the only tory to oppose...

*thread well and truly hijacked*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immy)
    Lol, Blunt.
    Shame he doesn't have the guts to post his own pics :rolleyes: He could be a middle aged man, and he probably is if recent TSR happenings are anything to go by...

And you're a lib dem! The smelly old man is no tory, he's a bit dodgy if you ask me. He challenges the Iraq war and supports anything with the EU flag stamped on it, dear god. The two most fundamental and crucial lines of policy in the Party!

Get him out.
    I would rather be a lib support then vote for the likes of tories! :p: However, if you were a tory MP i would vote

ReputationRep:
    My pics make me look like a "******"?!

Uhm thanks, *********.
    dw i think your sexy

mmmmmmmmmmmm beekeeper

ReputationRep:
    Shame he doesn't have the guts to post his own pics :rolleyes: He could be a middle aged man, and he probably is if recent TSR happenings are anything to go by...
    or he could be a babe magnet...

ReputationRep:

what was all that ellie stuff??? is that ellie4? your daughter and my sister?!?! :eek: ...i think :confused:

(Original post by zaf1986)
    Well the tories got us into the eu in the first place, and they are probably going to be the ones to get us out of it in a few years down the line. As for Iraq, he wasn't the only tory to oppose...

*high fives*

ReputationRep:
    i would post pictures if i had any, and if you insist then i will post some.
    also, at no point have i said that i am particularly good look, nor would i expect to feature in a male equivalent to this thread. i just feel that the people shown are not worthy of being thought of as very good looking.

also, if you aren't gay, then why in your profile do you boast your membership of the gay society thing? and saying you arent gay if you are bi is just annoying.

ReputationRep:

David Davis didn't

Davis would beb prefect if he dropped that little bit of socially-right baggage he seems to have...

ReputationRep:
    Davis would beb prefect if he dropped that little bit of socially-right baggage he seems to have.
    *Pedant alert*
    Didn't know the tories are back to secondary school...:p: /pedant

also, at no point have i said that i am particularly good look, nor would i expect to feature in a male equivalent to this thread. i just feel that the people shown are not worthy of being thought of as very good looking.

also, if you aren't gay, then why in your profile do you boast your membership of the gay society thing? and saying you arent gay if you are bi is just annoying.

I do believe being bi is different from gay, you ****ing idiot.

Post your pics and we shall judge, but if your very straight then of course you wouldn't find any of them good looking. Common sense me thinks.

ReputationRep:

Really? Would you like me to define for you the difference (which is quite a significant one) between bisexuality and homosexuality?

I'm not a member of a "gay society thing", get your facts right dude.

*is irritated*

ReputationRep:
    *Pedant alert*
    Didn't know the tories are back to secondary school...:p: /pedant
    Oh stop it you :p:

ReputationRep:
    i am very unimpressed! whre am i on this poll? lol

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.