Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Miss World watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatergirlannie)
    i find that gay/bisexual people are far more intelligent and decent people, they have thought enough about their most basic instincts and had the courage to come out in a society which still acts as though homosexuality is a plague! if you ask me homophobes are just scared they'll be outed themselves!

thats a bit harsh on some of us:hmpf:

anyway let me leave :mad:

ReputationRep:
    counting down the minuted then?:P

i find that gay/bisexual people are far more intelligent and decent people, they have thought enough about their most basic instincts and had the courage to come out in a society which still acts as though homosexuality is a plague! if you ask me homophobes are just scared they'll be outed themselves!
    awwwwww now your post counts, even if you do have red gems,

:hugs: Very nicely said. Im gay

ReputationRep:
    if that was aimed at me i haven't said anything homophobic.
    also, you are discriminating against straight people, which makes you as bad as someone who is homophobic. it would be like me saying that i find straight people far more intelligent and decent. this shows that any morals that you do have involving discrimination are not truly yours but you merely follow what society expects of you.

(Original post by zaf1986)
    dont you start... :eek: :rofl:
    :rofl:

got any thing to nibble on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    :rofl:

got any thing to nibble on?
    *throws french stick to jamie*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richardAndr)
    also, you are discriminating against straight people, which makes you as bad as someone who is homophobic. it would be like me saying that i find straight people far more intelligent and decent. this shows that any morals that you do have involving discrimination are not truly yours but you merely follow what society expects of you.

some of that is true. i dont meen to be racist or anything but isnt it actually racist having like all asian football teams and stuff? i dont want to go deep into this but it did make me wonder how all white stuff is racist but all asian stuff is fine...maybe im just stupid though :p:

ReputationRep:
    not at all, i'm straight, but i have found that they are nicer, just being honest.. or aren't you comfortable enough in your sexuality to hear that? :shot:

ReputationRep:
    **** yeah. Draw.

*throws french stick to jamie*
    :rofl: but thats been up and i quote "where the sun dont shine" :eek: i don't think it is going to taste very nice! anything else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiechi)
    **** yeah. Draw.
    Good ice breaker

Rabbit is my maid, Becca my wife *one day*

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: but thats been up and i quote "where the sun dont shine" :eek: i don't think it is going to taste very nice! anything else?
    cucumber? :P:

ReputationRep:
    someone reply to one of very very few serious posts by ajdabrill so i can go to bed:motz:

cucumber? :P:
    but thats too hard to nibble on, anything softer? im picky

ReputationRep:
    WTFRUIT..

Okay, back on topic of my sexiness. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beekeeper)
    Good ice breaker

Rabbit is my maid, Becca my wife *one day*
    Yo, sup Coffee buddy. I don't know most of these people. HOWEVER, Rabbit and Kris are both ****ing stunning. Now if Danni Bella and knööli,were in it, it would be a different story (Go mixed asian/european people!) .

ReputationRep:
    not at all, i'm straight, but i have found that they are nicer, just being honest.. or aren't you comfortable enough in your sexuality to hear that? :shot:
    so why wouldnt i be allowed to say that i find straight people nicer and more intelligent without uproar?

ReputationRep:
    but thats too hard to nibble on, anything softer? im picky
    *has run out of food*

ReputationRep:
    so why wouldnt i be allowed to say that i find straight people nicer and more intelligent without uproar?
    the way you said it, **** for brains!

(Original post by Amanda)
    WTFRUIT..

Okay, back on topic of my sexiness. :p:
    YAY YOUR ALIVE!

i was worried about you from the Hurricane. :hugs:

WTFRUIT! im hugging amanda! :eek:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.