Turn on thread page Beta

Drink Warm Milk Ffs I Said Drink Warm Milk!!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    This morning my flatmate literally chased me out the flat while carrying a spilling mug of warm milk and yelling "WARM MILK!!!" His eyeballs looked like they were gonna pop out. Mental breakdown?

I was revising after staying awake last night and my flatmate commented that I should get some rest. I refused, and he suggested if I'm gonna carry on I should drink some warm milk because it contains ingredients to revitalise my senses... Well, no thanks. I'll stick with my Ovaltine.

That's when things started to get ugly.

He claimed Ovaltine will make me want to sleep more and milk is more healthy than that cocao powder crap. At this moment I was making my Ovaltine drink and he said really you should drink warm milk. I said if you want it so much drink the damn milk yourself. He took a bottle of milk out the fridge and started pouring it into a mug. I thought nothing of it until he suddenly jumped in front of me trying to shove the mug of milk down my throat. Now I have milk all over my face and clothes. I shouted WTF are you doing you madhat and he kept saying, like a ritual or some sort, DRINK WARM MILK FFS I SAID DRINK WARM MILK!!! Ok... I'm not about to listen further to his nonsense and didn't bother with my Ovaltine anymore. I started to head out the flat, but he kept trying to get in front of me and shoving the mug of warm milk down my throat. First the milk spilled, then the mug broke after some grappling, and he immediately went back to the fridge, took out another bottle and it looked like he planned on repeating the process... His facial expression changed from hysterical to a very serious and blank look. I quickly changed clothes and just before I stepped out the door he finished making another mug of warm milk... Oh crap. :woo: I slowly headed out while telling him to take it easy, and he started walking faster towards me while saying YOU WANT WARM MILK?! WARM MILK?! DRINK WARM MILK! IT'S GOOD FOR YOU!!! HERE! I SAID DRINK WARM MILK!!!

That's when I ran away as fast as I could.

It's been several hours now. Should I head back hoping he's not still having a mental breakdown? Should I call some sort of mental institution to arrest him?

ReputationRep:
    Pull the udder one.

ReputationRep:
    LOL at the thinker!!!

if we're going to pretend this is real, could you not have just taken the mug with you, and then tipped it away if you really didnt want to drink it?

I think a mental institution is a bit OTT, and you've got to go back at some point...

ReputationRep:
    Wow I don't know if this is a strange troll or a really ****** up flatmate.

You're on your own there mate. :erm:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by daedalos)
    I was revising after staying awake last night and my flatmate commented that I should get some rest. I refused, and he suggested if I'm gonna carry on I should drink some warm milk because it contains ingredients to revitalise my senses... Well, no thanks. I'll stick with my Ovaltine.
    I swear that warm milk is supposed to make you sleepier! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I<3LAMP)
    Wow I don't know if this is a strange troll or a really ****** up flatmate.

You're on your own there mate. :erm:
    It's very real, and outright freaky. WTF am I suppose to do now?! This is like a horror movie gone bad...

ReputationRep:
    i actually lolled.
    is this real?

ReputationRep:
    No point crying over it

ReputationRep:
    This thread actually made my day... this is ******* hilarious! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    This is so fantastic, please let it be real.

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    People, please take this thread seriously. I need a solution. I've thought of getting my landlord to get rid of my flatmate but that takes time and I don't want to risk spending another night in that flat. The last thing I need is someone kicking down my bedroom door and screaming WARM MILK then proceeding to torture me. Would the police believe me and do something about this if I dialed 911?

ReputationRep:
    You should have just told him to mooooove on.

ReputationRep:
    I am actually in hysterics my eyes are watering and everything!!!
    omg that literally the funniest thing i have ever heard LOL!!
    Is this is real, call the flat number and see what he says, if he's talking about warm milk still go over there to collect your stuff with a couple of friends.
    Haha i'm actually still laughing!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No.666)
    You should have just told him to mooooove on.
    Oh right, let's see how you 'tell' someone when he's busy trying to shove milk down your throat. Not as if he'll just stand there listening to you.

ReputationRep:
    This can't be real..

ReputationRep:
    This is so strange! i kind of hope its real :lol:

ReputationRep:
    You can't hide from your home forever, maybe he just REALLY likes warm milk?

Warm milk addiction it seems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkWhite)
    This can't be real..
    I'm fearing for my life and you're questioning whether this is real? :mad: I could have been murdered! He could have drowned my lungs if he kept shoving more and more warm milk down my throat. Or I'd choke to death!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC REN)
    No point crying over it
    :teehee:

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.