The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have no motivation any more! After the intensity of Bio HL I feel like I don't want to study ever again haha. That being said I should get on the French B SL revision.

If anyone wants some practise with verb conjugation, I'm really loving this site here! I'm mostly going to be revising my verbs, some vocab, the formats... probably have to do a bunch of paper 1s since I have the most problem with those.
delightedly
I have no motivation any more! After the intensity of Bio HL I feel like I don't want to study ever again haha. That being said I should get on the French B SL revision.

If anyone wants some practise with verb conjugation, I'm really loving this site here! I'm mostly going to be revising my verbs, some vocab, the formats... probably have to do a bunch of paper 1s since I have the most problem with those.

I so feel you. I've been forcing myself to make some vocab lists, review this huge french course book (which is reminding me of all those little details i keep on forgetting, e.g. ceci = this, cela = that, ughhh). I'm going to move onto old exams tonight and tomorrow. sigh..
Oh! If anybody likes Edith Piaf, you could practice your french by reading the lyrics of her songs. :smile: It's pretty good and keeps you interested! :smile:
awww I feel sorry for you French people. I was one of the last people in my school to finish IB (thanks to ITGS) which was on Friday. We had an IB celebration/graduation party yesterday and it was just so awesome!:biggrin: It was such a memorable day...
Though everyone is in denial....we forgot what freedom is and we still think there's work to be done:p: ...lol. The feeling that you will have once you're done with IB...it's just so fantastic!
Having said that, good luck to all you French exam people:smile:
Reply 24
On a finiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, on est les champions, on est les champions, on est, on est, on est les champions!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 25
I hope everyone doing french realises the irony of having french today; it was a french bank holiday today :p:
it feels so magical to be done :P:
Reply 27
Meant to post this for a while but been too caught up with partying :P
Did anyone else think French ab initio P1 was a lot harder than previous years' papers?
cybo
Meant to post this for a while but been too caught up with partying :P
Did anyone else think French ab initio P1 was a lot harder than previous years' papers?

TZ2?

I thought the first two texts were fine, but there wasn't v. much time. I thought the text on Belgium was pretty horrible especially since there were so many questions for that text and I was running out of time. I thought the fourth text was dreadful but the letter was pretty easy since it was easy to plug in information + easy format.
Reply 29
ragnar_jonsson
TZ2?

I thought the first two texts were fine, but there wasn't v. much time. I thought the text on Belgium was pretty horrible especially since there were so many questions for that text and I was running out of time. I thought the fourth text was dreadful but the letter was pretty easy since it was easy to plug in information + easy format.

Are there timezones for AB papers? And I had trouble with the letter at the end. All the information was already in bullet points and summarized, so I tended to copy long extracts from the text. =\
cybo
Are there timezones for AB papers? And I had trouble with the letter at the end. All the information was already in bullet points and summarized, so I tended to copy long extracts from the text. =\

Yeah, I know what you mean! I just used tons of tenses and connecting words and expressions (e.g. c'est un piece du gateau and n'oublie pas). Hope it went ok.

Latest

Trending

Trending