The Student Room Group

is it blowjob week when you're on your period?

Scroll to see replies

I'd rather she didn't touch me at all tbh.
We just carry on as per usual.
KJ_the_crazy_chick
But if they wash there is no icky blood. But some people do not like going any where near.

I know what you are saying, girls have needs as well. It's just the thought of the blood, slightly offputting :smile:
Obviously, you have to hit him in the balls (to simulate period pains - so don't do it too hard) then demand he goes down on you. I think he'll get the picture...
Reply 24
Goodkat
Damn straight it is. Stop complaining and use that mouth for something productive!

what a douche.
Reply 25
I know what you mean by this thread , when im on my period i do give my bf head almost cos i feel bad that i cant have sex ... Thats probably really daft to think about , but if he is now expecting it say no and catch him off guard. If he questions it tell him straight that a period doesnt = Obligated head. Tell him to sort himself out and stop being selfish.
Tell him he has a lot of making up to do when you set him straight :wink:
Thomasmc135
I know what you are saying, girls have needs as well. It's just the thought of the blood, slightly offputting :smile:

Yeah periods are icky. So I am not surprised you get put off.
I like giving my boyfriend blowjobs but if he asked for one - massive turn off. I consider them almost like a gift I give him haha. The week I'm on my period is certainly not 'blowjob week'.
Reply 28
Every week is blowjob week lol. I give them all the time because I enjoy it, but if a guy expected me to do it and I didn't want to then I wouldn't. That's an issue with respect not sex.
Does he return the favour and give you oral sex (obviously not when you are on your period.)

If not then don't give it to him.
That will leave him wanting it.

Or you could tell him to give you oral and not tell him you are on your period, then when he pull's your panties down he gets a bloody surprise.
Anonymous
My boyfriend seems to expect blowjobs when i'm on my period. now i'm not adverse to giving them. i actually kind of like it. but it puts me off so much that he almost seems to take it for granted that he'll get some. like i have an obligation to satisfy him when im on my period even though he can't satisfy me? even though it's not my fault and i would rather not have a period at all?

he never spends time just going down on me or making me come without me returning the favour or having sex. so why should it be all about him for a week once a month?

You don't have an obligation to satisfy him but it's pretty obvious that when you have your period he can't do anything for you. So there is two choices: do nothing or give him a bj.
Maybe a third, which is to have sex in the shower.

About him not going down on you: that's not right. Talk to him about it.
I dont have a bf atm but none of my bfs have forced blow jobs on my whilst im on my period
Most of my exs have just had sex with me whilst on my period although some have been a little squeamish
you're obviously a virgin
Original post by un4given
Every day is blowjob week.....

Is all about give and take, he shouldn't expect it. Get him to lay down then sit on his face as you do it, everyones a winner
i think you mean every week is blowjob week because every day cant be a week
Nah, that's very one sided. You can still do everything on your period anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest