OCR Salters Chemistry for Life = FAILED! Watch

bubbles12345
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Literally flopped that beast of a paper
Eugh so disappointed i revised so much, the things i didn't revise came up because i didn't know we needed to know that stuff!
energy density calculation what the hell!?
NelleEsor
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I had no idea about that either :eek3:

But apart from that, I think that it went OK for me, I didn't get the calculations though!

Luckily I had spent my chemistry lesson revising the exact same question about the Nitrogen Monoxide!
jack1865
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by bubbles12345)
Literally flopped that beast of a paper
Eugh so disappointed i revised so much, the things i didn't revise came up because i didn't know we needed to know that stuff!
energy density calculation what the hell!?
I hate that exam, i did one in jan and thought id completely failed. Got a C though, so dont worry i Guarantee you havnt done as bad as you think you have
Failed123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The one in January was easier than this, plus the grade boundaries were super low! We did it as a mock, this was my first real exam. It didn't go well at all, made lots of silly mistakes that I shouldn't have. Do you think the grade boundaries will be low like in Jan?
SmileyGurl13
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Failed123)
The one in January was easier than this, plus the grade boundaries were super low! We did it as a mock, this was my first real exam. It didn't go well at all, made lots of silly mistakes that I shouldn't have. Do you think the grade boundaries will be low like in Jan?
The grade boundaries change depending on how hard the exam was. The harder it is the lower the grade boundaries. If everyone has hard most likely they'll be even lower in Jan I did the one in Jan... it was quite alrite imo.
Zakky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It was way easier than Jan 2010, but did have 1 or 2 odd questions.
TheDustyKid
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i effed up all the calculations on that test.
colabottle1238
Report 8 years ago
thought it went OK, messed up some claculations and stuff, hopefully low grade boundries!
bubbles12345
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
can't stress enough how **** I did, pi**ed off there weren't any hess cycles to draw ¬¬
I guess the next paper just have to do proper well in
Flunking
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Failed123)
What were the boundaries in January?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (879)
79.98%
Leave (220)
20.02%

Watched Threads