Turn on thread page Beta

River Island Online Shop? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Is there one?

I saw a top/dress in store but they didn't have my size and looking on their website takes ages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Handbag)
    Is there one?

I saw a top/dress in store but they didn't have my size and looking on their website takes ages.
    www.riverisland.com

Yes you can order online from them and there is different rates of delivery available too, but you have to register first, which doesn't take long. I have ordered a few times from them and haven't been disappointed with their service. They have new things online everyday about 1pm so check it out regularly

ReputationRep:
    I just realised they have the store. I don't like the layout. it's too difficult to browse.

ReputationRep:
    I hate the layout of the River Island website - the way you can't copy links or bookmark anything. But I've ordered from there a few times and never had any problems so that's good.

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.