Aisha was an adult when Muhammad married her Watch

chelski786
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Mods why did u delete this thread? I am showing a video which proves that Aisha was an adult when she married and you go ahead and delete it. Why? Are you trying to hide the truth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXaw9UZlK_I
OceanInTheSky
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Not that I particularly care, but a youtube video doesn't offer any "proof" on what some bloke got up to hundreds of years ago. Or whenever he was supposedly around. Nor does a book for that matter, even if people do think it's "holy".
chelski786
Rep:
?
(Original post by OceanInTheSky)
Not that I particularly care, but a youtube video doesn't offer any "proof" on what some bloke got up to hundreds of years ago. Or whenever he was supposedly around. Nor does a book for that matter, even if people do think it's "holy".
do you want try and prove this video wrong?

This is funny. I think all the anti-muslims are ignoring this thread. They have got no answer to this video.
*MJ*
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm cute.
Diaz89
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
OP stfu
User237126
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by chelski786)

This is funny. I think all the anti-muslims are ignoring this thread. They have got no answer to this video.
The video doesn't exist...I put the thread title in my browser and it just said "page does not exist". That's probably why no-one has any answers :p:
chelski786
Rep:
?
(Original post by Diaz89)
OP stfu
lol, has this video stunned you. Can you prove this wrong?
chelski786
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bobo1234)
The video doesn't exist...I put the thread title in my browser and it just said "page does not exist". That's probably why no-one has any answers :p:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXaw9UZlK_I
WhereIsMyMind
Badges: 2
Report 8 years ago

'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

Plus, how's that fact? I'm not seeing any facts which can be independently verified.
GodspeedGehenna
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Who the **** is Aisha and why should I care?
OceanInTheSky
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

I can't prove anything is right or wrong about the lives of people who "supposedly" lived many many years before I was born. Nor can you.
RamocitoMorales
Badges: 21
Report 8 years ago
Does anyone actually care? Different times had different cultures and practices.
chelski786
Rep:
?
(Original post by G8D)
It really doesn't affect how I feel.
U still think the prophet was a paedo? Not one of you can prove this video wrong. All this muhammad paedo crap is out of pure hatred and islomophbia. You disgust me.
chelski786
Rep:
?
(Original post by OceanInTheSky)
I can't prove anything is right or wrong about the lives of people who "supposedly" lived many many years before I was born. Nor can you.
so why do u lot keep calling him a peado?
Moe Lester
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Wowza :pimp:
Gallium
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
the Egyptians married 9 year olds it was common practice at the time :O , times change times move on
chelski786
Rep:
?
the video shows that the hadith that says the prophet married he when she was 9. So, anti-muslims stfu, you got no source to back up your claims. It is shown through your stunned silence.
OceanInTheSky
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
so why do u lot keep calling him a peado?
"You lot"? So you're generalising from me to all non-muslims on this website then?

So shall I generalise all muslims to be terrorists then? Or is it only okay for you to generalise?

(And I've never said he was a paeodophile, I don't care)
GodspeedGehenna
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
the video shows that the hadith that says the prophet married he when she was 9. So, anti-muslims stfu, you got no source to back up your claims. It is shown through your stunned silence.
Who cares? My fairy-tale man had sex with so many children, it's unbelievable.

He can also summon condensation and make grass grow a little bit faster at his own will.
Wardy23
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
U still think the prophet was a paedo? Not one of you can prove this video wrong. All this muhammad paedo crap is out of pure hatred and islomophbia. You disgust me.
lol! This argument is as inane as it would be if people were disagreeing about what age Ginny Weasley was when she married Harry Potter.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (24)
42.86%
Pro-humanity (32)
57.14%

Watched Threads