The Student Room Group

Complicated student finance problem!

Hello,
I dropped out of university in december due to health problems, I sent In the change of circumstances form straight away...heard nothing until february where they said they had recieved my change of circumstances yet had no notification from the University Of Cumbria to say I'd dropped out!

Contacted the university they said they would send it to student finance ASAP so here I am 4 months later wondering what the heck is going on as I had heard nothing. Call student finance the university had STILL not recieved it from them. Again called the university they said they would send it and alas 2 days later my student finance account had been updated..HOWEVER this is where it get's complicated!
On my payments page there are two reversals in place on the tution fees that had been paid and another one created with 50% of the tution fee? Also they have submitted some student loan and grant to be paid to me...but I left in december? Are they paying the loan to me because It's a loan and can be paid back when I'm earning over £15,000 or is this just another ridiculous mistake?!

Please help a slightly confused blonde out! :smile:

[EDIT] heres a link to a printscreen of the payments page so you can see for yourselves the issue: http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee152/rockchick555666/?action=view&current=studentfinancegrr.jpg
Reply 1
Anyone? :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending