The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1
I am, but im at montague burton :P
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
wel at least you're doing psych!i thought loads of people would be doing it!
Reply 3
Hi im doin psychology aswell and thought that i wasnt bein mentioned much! I in Leodis 2! Where abouts ru from?

x x
hey i just sent you a private message!i'm from colchester in essex
Reply 5
rhiannonhughes5
hey i just sent you a private message!i'm from colchester in essex

Im from colchester too!!!
random!!did you go to the six form college??do u know rosie elrington..shes doing psych as well at leeds and hoping for leodis!
Reply 7
rhiannonhughes5
random!!did you go to the six form college??do u know rosie elrington..shes doing psych as well at leeds and hoping for leodis!

no i actually live in tiptree, if you've heard of it? and went to thurstable!
yer i've heard of it!we prob know some of the same people coz quite afew people from tiptree went to the college. u should have come to the college.aparently your accomodation is really close to leodis!and my mate says the psych department is right next to the su bar!!result!
Reply 9
rhiannonhughes5
yer i've heard of it!we prob know some of the same people coz quite afew people from tiptree went to the college. u should have come to the college.aparently your accomodation is really close to leodis!and my mate says the psych department is right next to the su bar!!result!

yeah i think leodis is behind montague burton!:P Yeah i would have come to the collage but i didnt fancy the bus every morning lol. yeah the pyschology department is right next to it! :biggrin:
yer it is a bit of a mission!!i was hoping your halls would have a bar but i spose we'll have to mission it to leeds or the uni!!not long now!you driving up with your rents it's going to take soooo long!you going on the sat?
Reply 11
rhiannonhughes5
yer it is a bit of a mission!!i was hoping your halls would have a bar but i spose we'll have to mission it to leeds or the uni!!not long now!you driving up with your rents it's going to take soooo long!you going on the sat?

I know not long!!! yeah driving up with rents, and they are already moaning im taking too much=p yeah its like a 4 hour journey, ive visited it twice though and the journey wasnt all that bad, and yeah im going on the saturday, are you?
yer i'm going up on the sat. i haven't even started thinking bout packing.i'll prob do it all on the fri night knowing me!!i'm so disorganised!i've only been to leeds once and that was by train with my bf so i know my rents will drive me mad on a four hour trip!!
Reply 13
rhiannonhughes5
yer i'm going up on the sat. i haven't even started thinking bout packing.i'll prob do it all on the fri night knowing me!!i'm so disorganised!i've only been to leeds once and that was by train with my bf so i know my rents will drive me mad on a four hour trip!!

Mum and dad when they go and buy things for me have started just chucking it all in my room, so now i have stacks of food/iron/washing stuff and the lot in my room mounting up. I dont reckon ill pack until about a few days before, but i need to clear out my room to figure out what im taking:P
i think i have to buy every thing for myself you're very lucky!!
Reply 15
rhiannonhughes5
i think i have to buy every thing for myself you're very lucky!!

i have a maximum loan though, even though my parents are helping, i think ill be in more debt than some others which i dont really like the sound of :redface:
i have 3 grand and that's going on my accomodation...it won't even cover it.i'll need a job desperately!!

Latest