This discussion is closed.
Blamps
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Oh well, didn't get into Oxford....hopefully it works out for the best....who is up for a mass burning of rejection letters given that somebody else on here got rejected :rolleyes: and oh, btw if you were wondering why I haven't posted in ages it's because I am just recovering from acute flu/bronchitus
curryADD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Blamps)
Oh well, didn't get into Oxford....hopefully it works out for the best....who is up for a mass burning of rejection letters given that somebody else on here got rejected :rolleyes: and oh, btw if you were wondering why I haven't posted in ages it's because I am just recovering from acute flu/bronchitus
so the ALP hasnt been annuled? *looks at sig and feels guilty*
Dickie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
lol

Shame about oxford Blamps, and get well soon, if you aint already
Blamps
Rep:
?
wtf
aliel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Sorry to hear that Blamps! What uni will be graced with your presence?
Blamps
Rep:
?
(Original post by aliel)
Sorry to hear that Blamps! What uni will be graced with your presence?
I don't know yet cos I have had 1 offer, 1 rejection and no other replies....I was thinking about going to Notts or UCL but that's only if I get an offer.....How was everybody's new year? I spent mine coughing mucus up, losing my voice and basically contemplating suicide
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
wtf
a bit off topic, but if you hadnt noticed, not one single member still considers themselves part of the ALP.....
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
YO MOFO, its been boring. Tis a shame about the rejection. Oh well, f*ck em.

When you become a big city lawyer alongside me, we can just laugh at OXBRIDGE.

Think of it on the brightside, you wont have to see MASKALL on an open day.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Awwww Blamppyyyy I had suspected Glandular fever but it wasnt but I was sick as well. And with the rejection I think that Oxford are just to stuffy and scared to see what you would do to their University, you'd turn it into one massive giant piss up/orgy/party/crazy thing and they'd still get the results, they just can't broaden their horizons. Shame on them!
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)

lol.....classical bhaal, i will just have to be the MOST IMPORtANT LAWYER on the OTHER side of the OCEAN!
Blamps
Rep:
?
(Original post by Danithestudent)
Awwww Blamppyyyy I had suspected Glandular fever but it wasnt but I was sick as well. And with the rejection I think that Oxford are just to stuffy and scared to see what you would do to their University, you'd turn it into one massive giant piss up/orgy/party/crazy thing and they'd still get the results, they just can't broaden their horizons. Shame on them!
owwww thanks guys.....yeah, I hope it's for the best....anyway, I don't hold anything against them....I mean a majority of ppl had to go away empty handed...how was your new year Dani?
Blamps
Rep:
?

Maskall would not even see me with his own eyes...I would smell his presence from a 100 miles away, then I would track him down and rip out his eyes
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Maskall would not even see me with his own eyes...I would smell his presence from a 100 miles away, then I would track him down and rip out his eyes
Heard from NOTTS yet?
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol.....classical bhaal, i will just have to be the MOST IMPORtANT LAWYER on the OTHER side of the OCEAN!
lol, I just hope I dont have to battle a case on the OTHER SIDE OF THE OCEAN!!! lol.
Blamps
Rep:
?
Heard from NOTTS yet?
No mofo...I swear I am gonna scream arggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh damn you Nottingham!
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol, I just hope I dont have to battle a case on the OTHER SIDE OF THE OCEAN!!! lol.
i hope not, otherwise i would just have to beat your pride to pieces in the courtroom......*smiles and shakes head*
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No mofo...I swear I am gonna scream arggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh damn you Nottingham!
I wouldn't worry about it, cause I aint heard a thing either, I believe they deal with the applications of international students first (cause they get more $$$$$), then our apps. They are a bit late in their offers. Heard from any other unis?
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i hope not, otherwise i would just have to beat your pride to pieces in the courtroom......*smiles and shakes head*
you may beat my pride , but I would have won the case
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I felleded over and hurteded myself because of nasty aftershocks
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
I felleded over and hurteded myself because of nasty aftershocks
Which one did you drink? I hate the cinnamon one, ewwwwwwww
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (59)
13.41%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (57)
12.95%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (168)
38.18%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (46)
10.45%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (87)
19.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
5.23%

Watched Threads