OCR Psyc A2 G543 Question Timing Watch

impossible!
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
An hour and a half to write 100 marks worth of stuff? Basically to write 4 essays. It's not happening for me.

How does anyone else deal with this timing? No-one else really struggle?

Im not normally bad with timing on exams at all, but this one, oh it's gonna be tough. :eek3:
impossible!
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Nuclear stuff? What paper are you doing?! Lol
Millseyn
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
Yeah I only just realised the other day when I was looking over the time limit and marks that its less then a mark a minute and I struggled with the make a minute thing last year for AS psy!
I mean, its alright for subjects like maths and science (physics, chemistry and bio) becuase you aren't writing masses but for something like psychology its stupid as you actually need to think out how your going to answer it.
jessica78
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by impossible!)
An hour and a half to write 100 marks worth of stuff? Basically to write 4 essays. It's not happening for me.

How does anyone else deal with this timing? No-one else really struggle?

Im not normally bad with timing on exams at all, but this one, oh it's gonna be tough. :eek3:
Well looking at specimen answers, the 10 mark quesion is literally like half a page of writing - very brief just make sure you know the method, conclusion and evaluation. We've found the introduction parts in the book for each section are really useful for the 15 marker as the studies arent really mentioned alot in our top grade examples!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?