1. losing weight could be false or something
2. the last question labelling the bone ic ould hardly see what they were
3.3 principles of circuit training
CB91
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
This is the Chat forum. No-one in here cares what questions you found hard. Go away.
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You have posted this in Chat.

So here is a walrus.

HELLOOOO!
bittersweet.poetry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I found the question about the rectum really hard.
CB91
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ozzyoscy)
You have posted this in Chat.

So here is a walrus.

HELLOOOO!

Polar Bear>Walrus
ozzyoscy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by CB91)

Polar Bear>Walrus
A walrus does not need camo.
CB91
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
A walrus does not need camo.
That's because it's so fat it wouldn't be able to use it anyway.
ozzyoscy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by CB91)
That's because it's so fat it wouldn't be able to use it anyway.
:lolwut:

*points at the size of the polar bear you earlier posted*
CB91
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:lolwut:

*points at the size of the polar bear you earlier posted*
But the polar bear does use it's camo. And uses it well. :yes:

And polar bears aren't nearly as fat as a walrus.
ozzyoscy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by CB91)
But the polar bear does use it's camo. And uses it well. :yes:

And polar bears aren't nearly as fat as a walrus.
A polar bear is about the same size as a walrus. So you're just proving me right.
CB91
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
A polar bear is about the same size as a walrus. So you're just proving me right.
A walrus can weigh up to 4,400 lbs. A polar bear is lucky to reach 1,500. Hardly the same size.
ozzyoscy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by CB91)
A walrus can weigh up to 4,400 lbs. A polar bear is lucky to reach 1,500. Hardly the same size.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/size

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/weight
CB91
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Still, in no way is a polar bear and a walrus 'about the same size'.
ozzyoscy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by CB91)

Case dismissed.

All rise.
CB91
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

Case dismissed.

All rise.
That polar bear was starving, and as was said at the beginning of that video, it had lost half it's body weight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob_oD1IsYbE

:smug:
ozzyoscy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by CB91)
That polar bear was starving, and as was said at the beginning of that video, it had lost half it's body weight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob_oD1IsYbE

:smug:
Well...erm...thanks for backing me up, there.

So conclusion: The argument that walruses are too big for camo, rather than just not needing it, is redundant due to polar bears being even bigger than walruses, if not the same size.

This ended well.
CB91
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well...erm...thanks for backing me up, there.

So conclusion: The argument that walruses are too big for camo, rather than just not needing it, is redundant due to polar bears being even bigger than walruses, if not the same size.

This ended well.
Polar bears aren't bigger than a walrus. What the hell are you on about? :zomg:

Conclusion: Walrus don't have camo because it would be useless are they are too fat to blend in properly. And polar bears own them despite the size disadvantage cos they are :awesome:. :yes:
ozzyoscy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by CB91)
Polar bears aren't bigger than a walrus. What the hell are you on about? :zomg:

Conclusion: Walrus don't have camo because it would be useless are they are too fat to blend in properly. And polar bears own them despite the size disadvantage cos they are :awesome:. :yes:
You said polar bears > walrus. I replied that walruses don't need camo. You said they can't because they're so fat. I pointed out how big polar bears are to show size was irrelevant.

You agreed that polar bears use camo, despite me pointing out its size. You said a polar bear is not as fat as a walrus.

I replied to this by stating that they are, however, about the same size. You talked about weight, I supplied dictionary definitions to show that weight and size are not the same, backing my original claim.

You appeared to accept this, but went back to disputing that polar bears and walruses are not the same size.

I showed video evidence that they are.

You then provided further video evidence that they are about the same size, but said the polar bear in my video was half its weight due to starvation, thus it is really bigger normally than it appears in that video.

Confirming that we both believe polar bears and walruses are about the same size, if polar bears are not bigger. Thus, rendering your argument that a walrus cannot use camo due to its size irrelevant.

That and it's camouflaged, so it's hidden whether it's an ant or an elephant as long as its surroundings are big enough. Considering, as we established, that polar bears and the walrus in question are the same size, this is evident.

*takes applause*
CB91
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You said polar bears > walrus. I replied that walruses don't need camo. You said they can't because they're so fat. I pointed out how big polar bears are to show size was irrelevant.

You agreed that polar bears use camo, despite me pointing out its size. You said a polar bear is not as fat as a walrus.

I replied to this by stating that they are, however, about the same size. You talked about weight, I supplied dictionary definitions to show that weight and size are not the same, backing my original claim.

You appeared to accept this, but went back to disputing that polar bears and walruses are not the same size.

I showed video evidence that they are.

You then provided further video evidence that they are about the same size, but said the polar bear in my video was half its weight due to starvation, thus it is really bigger normally than it appears in that video.

Confirming that we both believe polar bears and walruses are about the same size, if polar bears are not bigger. Thus, rendering your argument that a walrus cannot use camo due to its size irrelevant.

That and it's camouflaged, so it's hidden whether it's an ant or an elephant as long as its surroundings are big enough. Considering, as we established, that polar bears and the walrus in question are the same size, this is evident.

*takes applause*
You mad?

I've never said they are the same size, or implied it.

They might be close in length (although a walrus is still approx 3 feet longer) but in weight they are nowhere near each other. What are you on about? :confused:
ozzyoscy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by CB91)
You mad?

I've never said they are the same size, or implied it.

They might be close in length (although a walrus is still approx 3 feet longer) but in weight they are nowhere near each other. What are you on about? :confused:
Ahem.

(Original post by CB91)
(Original post by CB91)
Unintentional I assume.

Anything else?

Maybe you would like me to provide more visual evidence that they are about the same size...like...

:ahee:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.57%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (227)
40.75%
Nope, not that interesting (221)
39.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise