To appreciate this is to be truly American

Watch
This discussion is closed.
caz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
The cigarette, containing nicotine (a plant first smoked regularly by Native Americans) has been witnessed an addiction and beautiful bar of lust and luxary in many, many cultures world-wide.

Once believed to be safe and sexy, now is believed to be sexy and deadly, and truly a sign of coolness. If you don't smoke you are a loser.

The cigarette has made many friends over the years. I'd have to say tobacco, nicotine, cyanide, and the lusty lip-locker cotton are probably one of not just mine, but everyone's friend. What else lets you watch your breathe ooze into a lusterous oblivion like the intercourse of you and a stick of paper? What else takes the virginity of 90,000 children every day like a lung first tasting its breath of finely tuned white clouds?

I, for one, want to stand up and take a bow for this magnificent blessing we Americans have bestowed upon the world, with our beautiful nicotine. So then, stand up all you smokers and smoker-wannabes, and hold a V for victory, count to eight seconds, and bid farewell to one of your own! God bless nicotine, and god bless America!
curryADD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
The cigarette, containing nicotine (a plant first smoked regularly by Native Americans) has been witnessed an addiction and beautiful bar of lust and luxary in many, many cultures world-wide.

Once believed to be safe and sexy, now is believed to be sexy and deadly, and truly a sign of coolness. If you don't smoke you are a loser.

The cigarette has made many friends over the years. I'd have to say tobacco, nicotine, cyanide, and the lusty lip-locker cotton are probably one of not just mine, but everyone's friend. What else lets you watch your breathe ooze into a lusterous oblivion like the intercourse of you and a stick of paper? What else takes the virginity of 90,000 children every day like a lung first tasting its breath of finely tuned white clouds?

I, for one, want to stand up and take a bow for this magnificent blessing we Americans have bestowed upon the world, with our beautiful nicotine. So then, stand up all you smokers and smoker-wannabes, and hold a V for victory, count to eight seconds, and bid farewell to one of your own! God bless nicotine, and god bless America!
CAZ I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT! CIGARETTES ARE THE WORST THING YOU COULD DO! GRRRR...THAT IS NOT WHAT IT MEANS TO BE AMERICAN! 100,000 PEOPLE DIE IN AMERICA YEAR FROM LUNG CANCER........*stalks out looking disgusted*
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
A parody of 'To appreciate this is to be truly English'? Though Tea doesn't give you cancer.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
A parody of 'To appreciate this is to be truly English'? Though Tea doesn't give you cancer.
not to mention kills 100,000 americans a year

my uncle is slowly DYING of lung cancer! :mad:
caz
Rep:
?
(Original post by curryADD)
CAZ I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT! CIGARETTES ARE THE WORST THING YOU COULD DO! GRRRR...THAT IS NOT WHAT IT MEANS TO BE AMERICAN! 100,000 PEOPLE DIE IN AMERICA YEAR FROM LUNG CANCER........*stalks out looking disgusted*
as if i would honestly praise a death every eight seconds...then again the world is overpopulated...but, no
kildare
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What Elpaw said about American's (well Curry) and irony.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kildare)
What Elpaw said about American's (well Curry) and irony.
*looks embarrassed*

shut up kildare, you cant hear tone over the internet......
kildare
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
*looks embarrassed*

shut up kildare, you cant hear tone over the internet......
I can. It's a gift.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I can. It's a gift.
and its a touchy subject for me.....see above.
kildare
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Why is it a "touchy subject" ?
Dickie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
urm..
my uncle is slowly DYING of lung cancer! :mad:
maybe thats why
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't and will never smoke because I want to live a few years longer.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my uncle is in the hospital because of lung cancer........:rolleyes:
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Perhaps 'Hot Dogs' or 'American Football' would have been more appropriate?
caz
Rep:
?
my uncle is in the hospital because of lung cancer........:rolleyes:
that was his choice, us people who are not so affected by death should be able to discuss freely without being attacked. and you misinterpreted my point, anyways
caz
Rep:
?
who are these people? who would honestly think somebody advocates a death every eight seconds and 90,000 children taking up smoking everyday?
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no, winding up curryADD is the most brillant thing EVER - GOD BLESS CAZ

And on that point, you limit yourself from alot of things living to win.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
all i ever smoke is cigars. (apparently you dont get lung cancer from them because you don't inhale *remember Mr Clinton?* but you can get throat cancer)
caz
Rep:
?
(Original post by elpaw)
all i ever smoke is cigars. (apparently you dont get lung cancer from them because you don't inhale *remember Mr Clinton?* but you can get throat cancer)
you can get cancer smelling flowers
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by corey)
no, winding up curryADD is the most brillant thing EVER - GOD BLESS CAZ

And on that point, you limit yourself from alot of things living to win.
*starts to feel incredibly mad*
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (89)
21.76%
No (320)
78.24%

Watched Threads