*starts to feel incredibly mad*
You'll never make a lawyer.
a_musical_guy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Perhaps 'Hot Dogs' or 'American Football' would have been more appropriate?
or donuts and spellings :rolleyes:
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by corey)
yes i will......because i NEVER yell, i always talk calmly, unless im happy.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by caz)
you can get cancer smelling flowers
you can get cancer just sitting down and relaxing. but i don't see anyone sueing god.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by corey)
plus you just said that to make me madder......
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
plus you just said that to make me madder......
Your debating skills are lacking.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by corey)
Your debating skills are lacking.
take that out of your sig......

ask bhaal what my debating skills are like......
dylan plant
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by caz)
you can get cancer smelling flowers
how so?
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
take that out of your sig......

ask bhaal what my debating skills are like......
no....

He told me, it was the expected answer.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by corey)
no....

He told me, it was the expected answer.
take it out of your signature! you only put it there because you knew it would not be appreciated by me. especailly because you know that you annoy me, and constantly are deragatory torwards me. but seriously, that is such a kindergarten thing to do. you really need to grow up my friend. really.
a_musical_guy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
you can get cancer just sitting down and relaxing. but i don't see anyone sueing god.
I tried last year, but the judge threw out the case.
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
take it out of your signature! you only put it there because you knew it would not be appreciated by me. especailly because you know that you annoy me, and constantly are deragatory torwards me. but seriously, that is such a kindergarten thing to do. you really need to grow up my friend. really.
No, i actually like to play with my baby toys. *ga ga go go*
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
Billy Connelly did!
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by corey)
Billy Connelly did!
No, he smoked weed when he thought nobody knew.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by caz)
The cigarette, containing nicotine (a plant first smoked regularly by Native Americans) has been witnessed an addiction and beautiful bar of lust and luxary in many, many cultures world-wide.

Once believed to be safe and sexy, now is believed to be sexy and deadly, and truly a sign of coolness. If you don't smoke you are a loser.

The cigarette has made many friends over the years. I'd have to say tobacco, nicotine, cyanide, and the lusty lip-locker cotton are probably one of not just mine, but everyone's friend. What else lets you watch your breathe ooze into a lusterous oblivion like the intercourse of you and a stick of paper? What else takes the virginity of 90,000 children every day like a lung first tasting its breath of finely tuned white clouds?

I, for one, want to stand up and take a bow for this magnificent blessing we Americans have bestowed upon the world, with our beautiful nicotine. So then, stand up all you smokers and smoker-wannabes, and hold a V for victory, count to eight seconds, and bid farewell to one of your own! God bless nicotine, and god bless America!
LOL. *steps outside to smoke one*
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
LOL. *steps outside to smoke one*
infinity, you smoke? but your pregnant! that could severely hurt 2776's baby!
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by caz)
The cigarette, containing nicotine (a plant first smoked regularly by Native Americans) has been witnessed an addiction and beautiful bar of lust and luxary in many, many cultures world-wide.

Once believed to be safe and sexy, now is believed to be sexy and deadly, and truly a sign of coolness. If you don't smoke you are a loser.

The cigarette has made many friends over the years. I'd have to say tobacco, nicotine, cyanide, and the lusty lip-locker cotton are probably one of not just mine, but everyone's friend. What else lets you watch your breathe ooze into a lusterous oblivion like the intercourse of you and a stick of paper? What else takes the virginity of 90,000 children every day like a lung first tasting its breath of finely tuned white clouds?

I, for one, want to stand up and take a bow for this magnificent blessing we Americans have bestowed upon the world, with our beautiful nicotine. So then, stand up all you smokers and smoker-wannabes, and hold a V for victory, count to eight seconds, and bid farewell to one of your own! God bless nicotine, and god bless America!
I know this is a wind up post, but I can't help but laugh at the arrogance that you think smoking came from Americans. Of course tobacco existed in north america, but lets face it native americans were about as backwards as you could get. It was the far more advanced South Americans who realised it's potential. They chewed it (as with coca leaves) used the extracted juices for...enemas, and then later smoked it too. First recorded smoking was from the mayan civilisation. Think that's mexico region isn't it?
Its quite a funny tale really, because the native americans then of picked up on it, and gave it to columbus when he arrived. He thought it was junk so threw it away. The first European smoker was some spaniard called Torres. When he came back to spain smoking the villagers thought he was the devil and ran away. He was imprisoned by the spanish inquisitors for near on a decade, and by the time he was released smoking had taken off.
J
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by foolfarian)
I know this is a wind up post, but I can't help but laugh at the arrogance that you think smoking came from Americans. Of course tobacco existed in north america, but lets face it native americans were about as backwards as you could get. It was the far more advanced South Americans who realised it's potential. They chewed it (as with coca leaves) used the extracted juices for...enemas, and then later smoked it too. First recorded smoking was from the mayan civilisation. Think that's mexico region isn't it?
Its quite a funny tale really, because the native americans then of picked up on it, and gave it to columbus when he arrived. He thought it was junk so threw it away. The first European smoker was some spaniard called Torres. When he came back to spain smoking the villagers thought he was the devil and ran away. He was imprisoned by the spanish inquisitors for near on a decade, and by the time he was released smoking had taken off.
J
Excuse me, backwards? The native people follow their own set of traditions, which are beleived to have come from the great spirit. These traditions did not come about because some other culture was doing this. It is ridiculous for you to even state such an idea as the native people were smoking tobbacco and other substances long before any settlers set foot on this continent.
Besides I don't think caz meant for this thread to be taken so litterally!
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
Excuse me, backwards? The native people follow their own set of traditions, which are beleived to have come from the great spirit. These traditions did not come about because some other culture was doing this. It is ridiculous for you to even state such an idea as the native people were smoking tobbacco and other substances long before any settlers set foot on this continent.
Besides I don't think caz meant for this thread to be taken so litterally!
you shouldnt be smoking if your pregnant infinity.......your baby could be deformed
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
you shouldnt be smoking if your pregnant infinity.......your baby could be deformed
and you know how terrible that is....
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (153)
45.67%
Pro-humanity (182)
54.33%

Watched Threads