I just don't know what to do... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
So I'm really good friends with this guy from college... and I'm pretty sure he liked me when we first met.

We sort of drifted during the year, but recently - about 4 or 5 months ago we got back to talking and now we're incredibly close. I like him... but problem is... he's got a girlfriend.

I think he knows I like him and he's always playing around - he's asked me to go out for dinner etc many times but I keep saying no cos I don't think it's right - if my bf was going out to dinners with another girl i wouldn't like it - so I don't think it's fair to his gf. We're always meeting and chatting behind her back...and despite what people tell me I'd NEVER EVER be that girl... the girl who gets in the way of a relationship.
Even worse - he never talks about his girlfriend. EVER. If it weren't for mutual friends I wouldn't even know they were going out...

I just don't know what to do. I know I need to get over him... and exams are really helping to keep me focused away from him, but it's hard... I'm scared that if I do meet up with him and spend time alone with him, I'm going to end up telling him how I feel and either ruin his relationship with his girlfriend ( who is reaaally nice) or get hurt again...any words of wisdom to help me get through this??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1129)
79.01%
Leave (300)
20.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise