The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

A Taste of Swansea Nightlife

Hey all,

If you were like me when i was first coming to uni ino by now you just want exams over and to get down here to sunny Swansea (yes Wales has sun tomorrow were forecast 22C). I thought i'd give you all an incite into the part most of you are looking forward to the students parties!!!!:cheers::cheers:

Below are a collection of students events that are created by students for students so we know what you like. Feel free to look round the facebook event pages. if your even in the area why not buy a ticket and experience uni life before you get here:

★ SWANSEA FEST 2010 ★ Sun 6th June ★ Feat. The Wideboys ★

~ THE BEST OF TNT 2009/10 ~ Thurs 3rd June ~ FREE ENTRY ON THE GUESTLIST ~

<<<Ssshhh!!! @ Monkey on June 1st feat. So Solid Crew>>>

Tickets can be bought from: http://fatsoma.com/simonp

I'll keep this post updated as September draws nearer so keep checking back and im in talks to get all you luck members some discounts/freebies for TSR members!!:rave: :eek3:

Any questions fire away!!!

Simon :smile:
Hello Simon,

Do you have any info on postgrad societies/events/etc? I am starting there in Sept and will feel a bit old going to the freshers-getting-trashed kind of events.

Also I think for undergrads starting in sept none of them will actually be there for things in june/july!
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
hi, postgraduates are free to come along to any of our student organised events but the majority of people are undergraduates, unfortunately i do not have details on specific postgraduate events but feel free to email our student union exec team with the subject postgraduate officer on: [email protected].

i know lots of people won't be here but it shows them what's on offer and many people from Swansea and nearby areas come to Swansea and it is only a short drive/train ride for some amazing nights out that they can come to now if they are a student!!

hope it helps simon :smile:

Latest