Having sex for the first time.... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi everyone. Well basically, me and my boyfriend have been together for over 2 years and are both 19. We've been taking things slowly sexually, but have been talking and have decided we're ready to sleep together. But, we're both virgins, and I'm quite apprehensive - in a good way - about it all. Can anyone tell me... erm... what really happens, or what to expect? thanks :o:
Anonymous #2
Report 8 years ago
bump, i'd like to know too
Double Agent
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Jeezamabub that must take some self control, how did you not give into moments of passion in 2 years? When you ask what happens, are you talking mechanically here?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
im not really sure tbh, he just hasnt really been ready until recently, i think losing his virginity is a bigger deal for him than it is for me. I was obviously happy to wait until he felt as comfortable as I did, even though it was frustrating at times I don't think I mean mechanically, I mean, I know what will physically happen, I just have no idea or frame of reference for what to expect
La Songeuse
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
im not really sure tbh, he just hasnt really been ready until recently, i think losing his virginity is a bigger deal for him than it is for me. I was obviously happy to wait until he felt as comfortable as I did, even though it was frustrating at times I don't think I mean mechanically, I mean, I know what will physically happen, I just have no idea or frame of reference for what to expect
It really depends on so much, I mean: have you expored each other bodies beforehand? Does he know how to make you come? Does he know what feels good for you, and what doesn't? And same to you, do you know what turns him on? Are you completely comfortable being naked around him?

If you've experimented with each and you're both comfortable being naked with each, sex shouldn't be too horrific - maybe a little painful for you, and if he's a virgin too, then he will probably come quite quickly. It's a very good idea to see if he can make you come before you have sex. However, if he knows how to please you, he can always make you come afterwards

On the other hand, if you've not experimented much, then it would be a good idea to spend a lot of time before you have sex touching each other and making sure you're both ready physically.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (101)
19.8%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (208)
40.78%
Nope, not that interesting (201)
39.41%

Watched Threads