wtf, crazy number of spots all of a sudden :s Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I never really got acne on my face and I'm 20 now but recently I have an absolutely insane number of spots appeared right above my sternum on my chest and the bottom of my neck extending to my shoulders. They're red and really raised and the ones on my chest keep getting white blobs on top of them which are kind of fun to squeeze (not sure if I'm meant to do that?). I can't see the ones at the top of my back but from a **** picture I just took they don't seem to have the white crap on them they're just red and really raised.

Was just wondering why they've suddenly appeared and what I can do to get rid of them (gf/summer = not good obviously)?

I haven't recently changed my shampoo or soap.
Anonymous #1
Just to be clear, I meant the back of my neck.

There is probably about 250 in all. Like I said, crazy number.
Riderz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Could be millions of things.

Diet. Exercise. Weather. Hormones. General health. etc

All make a difference. Its hard/impossible to say what it is although my guess would be the warmer weather is making you sweat a bit more. My acne always used to get much worse over May/June when it started getting hot. Not a lot you can do except the usual - drink water, take vitamin and zinc tablets, eat a good diet inc fruit and vegtables, exercise and then shower afterwards. etc.
StudentLingerie
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
You doing exams? Probably the stress man.

Or it could be your washing powder/conditioner if ya just changed that
The Randy Panda
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Do you live near a homebrew nuclear power plant?
Anonymous #2
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Riderz)

All make a difference. Its hard/impossible to say what it is although my guess would be the warmer weather is making you sweat a bit more. My acne always used to get much worse over May/June when it started getting hot. Not a lot you can do except the usual - drink water, take vitamin and zinc tablets, eat a good diet inc fruit and vegtables, exercise and then shower afterwards. etc.
Sound advice in my opinion. Although I'm not sure about the diet, I know poeple have always said that sugary, fatty, rubbishy foods don't help the acne but thats certinaly not true in my case.

Anyway, the weather is probably your number one culprit, keep your hands off the spots, leave them alone.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Riderz)

Thinking about it you might be right I do tend to sweat there, but I shower everyday and always after exercise and this has never happened in the summer before.

The weather is the only think that's changed I guess.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1099)
79.18%
Leave (289)
20.82%

Watched Threads