Turn on thread page Beta

What makes you stand out compared to everyone else ? watch

ReputationRep:
    I was just thinking about how people follow trends , like girls thinking it's acceptable to wear jeggins as a fashion item. For me it's :

Style of clothing ( You'd have to see to understand )
    80's curly high top , suits me so well , coz of my headshape ( Upload pictures later )

ReputationRep:
    my mighty penis

ReputationRep:
    My friends have said to me that I sometimes stand out (and am much easier to find as a result XD) due to the contrast between my very pale skin and very dark hair. I think I blend into crowds though a lot and don't ever really stand out :/

ReputationRep:
    *gets ready for arrogant, self-obsessed responses with references to a guy's penis every now and again.*

ReputationRep:
    My penis

ReputationRep:
    I love anonymity.

ReputationRep:
    Im taller than most girls, i don't think that it makes me stand out too much, but it's the only thing i could really think of.

ReputationRep:
    my penis ofcourse

ReputationRep:
    Because of the area I live in, it's purely my skin colour and curly hair

ReputationRep:
    errrm....I don't know. Dress sense wise I guess, I keep up with fashions that I like but I put my own spin on it. Or so has been said.

Also jeggings disgust me. Get them out of my face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Left Hand Drive)
    my mighty penis

Bugger, it was literally my first thought when I saw the thread. Also, a good excuse to use the word "elephantine".

ReputationRep:
    My ability to weild such a mighty penis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JellyBean123)
    errrm....I don't know. Dress sense wise I guess, I keep up with fashions that I like but I put my own spin on it. Or so has been said.

Also jeggings disgust me. Get them out of my face.
    It's getting to a point that younger kids are running around in them , with no dress over it , so you can just see there ass basically. it's like a long pair of knickers ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Janjanjan)
    Bugger, it was literally my first thought when I saw the thread. Also, a good excuse to use the word "elephantine".
    Your penis is also mighty?

ReputationRep:
    Glow in the dark skin paint.

ReputationRep:
    My penis mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    It's getting to a point that younger kids are running around in them , with no dress over it , so you can just see there ass basically. it's like a long pair of knickers ?
    They are just hideous. And look cheap, especially when the elsatic starts to go and they sag and have white stringy elastic hanging out of the rear and between the legs. UGH.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Left Hand Drive)
    Your penis is also mighty?
    It's long, thin, and green. But it sure as hell stands out. Especially at night.

ReputationRep:
    my magic penis

ReputationRep:
    The fact that I have a North East English accent when I'm living in Glasgow, but it stands out in a good way

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 22, 2010
Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.