Turn on thread page Beta

Perfect weather for pulling girls this weekend :-) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So people now that the weather is nice and hot and sunny, it's the perfect weather to be out and about in the daytime trying to pick up girls! Today in Manchester there were hundreds of hotties about and this weekend I'm defo gonna meet some girls tomorrow in the day...I love this sunshine, as the girls wear less!

So who else here is gonna be out to pull tomorrow daytime?

ReputationRep:
    9mmbulletz likes this. Although I'll be in bed recovering from my workout
    I've got a levels so i might have to wait till late june

ReputationRep:
    You carn't meet girls in the day, they don't wanna be chatted up on the street it's not possible to do that mate they will think your weird or sumthing haha.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently the hot weather makes them more submissive to forced sex too. Something to do with vaginal vasodilatation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_2010)
    You carn't meet girls in the day, they don't wanna be chatted up on the street it's not possible to do that mate they will think your weird or sumthing haha.
    NOT TRUE! Maybe YOU can't meet girls in the day, but I do all the time. Just because YOU can't do it, or more like you're too scared to try, doesn't mean it's 'not possible'.

Sorry man but you don't know what you're talking about. Have you even tried approaching a girl in the street in the day at all? Cos if you've never tried, how can you say 'it's not possible'.

And yes, girls DO want to be chatted up in the daytime, and no they won't think it's weird (well, unless you are a creep etc, I'm charming and confident myself).

Don't give advice or make comments about things that 'don't work' unless you've actually tried them for yourself, ok?

ReputationRep:
    Edit: double post

ReputationRep:
    Just lol.

ReputationRep:
    But their tolerance levels will be less if they're hot and flustered.

ReputationRep:
    I remember on the the first sunny day last year me and the lads were driving about in a mate's car and one of them said "It's great this hot weather, a bit of sunshine brings all the fanny out!"

So true.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, gonna get loads of tits and minge. LOL, jk I'm a massive geek.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neil_K)
    NOT TRUE! Maybe YOU can't meet girls in the day, but I do all the time. Just because YOU can't do it, or more like you're too scared to try, doesn't mean it's 'not possible'.

Sorry man but you don't know what you're talking about. Have you even tried approaching a girl in the street in the day at all? Cos if you've never tried, how can you say 'it's not possible'.

And yes, girls DO want to be chatted up in the daytime, and no they won't think it's weird (well, unless you are a creep etc, I'm charming and confident myself).

Don't give advice or make comments about things that 'don't work' unless you've actually tried them for yourself, ok?
    Well I tried it once but I got rejected, the girl said no I can't have her phone number plus she told me she had a boyfriend n she seemed a bit freaked out, so it scared me off trying again :-( I don't like rejection n girls can be very cruel to me if I try approaching them haha oh well.

ReputationRep:
    I've always found the warm weather the worst to pick up girls. It makes me sweaty and uncomfortable and I have to sit in the car with the air conditioning on to compensate for the balaclava and mack. Plus, you're more conspicuous walking around wearing that while everyone else is in t-shirts, so it's much harder to hide the knife and duct tape.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neil_K)
    So who else here is gonna be out to pull tomorrow daytime?
    Yeah me oberviously :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I've got stuff to do with my time :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StartSomething)
    Yeah me oberviously :ninja:
    R u gay?

ReputationRep:
    R u gay?
    No.
    Why do you say that?

ReputationRep:
    No.
    Why do you say that?
    Cos your a female and this post is about pulling girls, you ****. So yeh you must be a lezzie?

ReputationRep:
    Cos your a female and this post is about pulling girls, you ****. So yeh you must be a lezzie?
    ACTUALLY
    the bit i preplied to said
    'So who else here is gonna be out to pull tomorrow daytime?'

THAT does not say anything about girls.
    and yes I am drunk. And i cannot sleep.
    So I'm on here. But tbh i did not say anything about pulling girls

And I was actually nbeing sarcastic when I [posted my original post.......

ReputationRep:
    ACTUALLY
    the bit i preplied to said
    'So who else here is gonna be out to pull tomorrow daytime?'

THAT does not say anything about girls.
    and yes I am drunk. And i cannot sleep.
    So I'm on here. But tbh i did not say anything about pulling girls

And I was actually nbeing sarcastic when I [posted my original post.......
    Oh so your gunna try and pull some guys then? Haha, I doubt you will cos it's rare to see a bird approach a guy but gud luck. Soz I just thought U was a lezzie oh well it's all a bita fun hehe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vilage_idoit)
    I remember on the the first sunny day last year me and the lads were driving about in a mate's car and one of them said "It's great this hot weather, a bit of sunshine brings all the fanny out!"

So true.

Yes...when im driving round i call it Beaver patrol.

If there are any hotties in Mancs who want to skip the preliminaries and call round to mine this evening then pm me.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.