Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was sent some information in a message on one of the other chat sites that I use to keep myself occupied when I'm bored. I got talking to one guy about Freemasonry and we got talking about Israel, because Freemasonry is essentially and fundamentally Jewish (i.e the Solomon Temple).

He wrote,

In the 1860s the City of London British-Israelite movement was initiated from within Freemasonry. Its goal was to establish a Jewish Masonic state in the Turkish province of Palestine. Initially British-Jewish Masonic families like the Rothschilds and the Montefiores provided the capital to build the infrastructure for anticipated wave of migration. Fast forward to the 1920s, after defeating the Ottoman Empire at the close of world war I, the British Zionist settlers established the British Mandate of Palestine in the former Ottoman Turkish province of Palestine, stealing the land from Ottoman soldiers by parachuting in Opium.

And this is absolutely true.

http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/layiktez.html

scrolls down to "The Masonic State".

According to the French historian Thierry Zarcone, the period from 1908 to 1918 could be called “The Masonic State”. The Union and Progress Party in power used freemasonry in its foreign relations. Deputations of mason parliamentarians went to Italy, France, Hungary and Germany. The freemason deputies claimed that with their effort, democracy, that is the French slogan of liberty, equality and fraternity, was prevailing now in Turkey and that the European powers should be of assistance. The Albanians had revolted against the Ottoman rule and the Italian parliament was about to vote an aid program for the rebels. After the intervention of the Grand Lodge of Turkey, the Italian freemasons in the parliament were effective and the motion failed to be carried.

Mason's making a move in Israel, and a closer look at the Road Map.

http://www.thegoldenreport.com/asp/j....asp?a=863&z=1

According to Islam they are being attacked by Freemasons from the western world:

Free Masons War Against Islam Part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp2WP-BDsIs

Could I ask what Muslims think of this too?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Anti-intellectualism. Who would have thought it on TSR?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martyn*)
    Anti-intellectualism. Who would have thought it on TSR?
    LOL at your implication that this absolute pure, concentrated nonsense is in anyway intellectual.

ReputationRep:
    freemasons are scary !!!! THEY CONTROL AMERICA!!!

ReputationRep:
    I've heard that the Rothschilds control half the world's wealth. Pretty scary.

They basically own all the Western banks, because they started the whole lending 10 times the money that they physically owed system.

ReputationRep:
    im a palestinian christian. i dont really know what the free masons are but i do agree with your quotes that powerful jews in europe had been planning to take over palestine long before the holocaust happened. i know they also had some help and support from evangelical christians who thought the bible wanted all the jews to gather in palestine for jesus to come back to earth and spread goodness and christianity, etc.

ReputationRep:
    This is very rare but for some reason I agree to an extent with Martyn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redkicker)
    im a palestinian christian. i dont really know what the free masons are but i do agree with your quotes that powerful jews in europe had been planning to take over palestine long before the holocaust happened. i know they also had some help and support from evangelical christians who thought the bible wanted all the jews to gather in palestine for jesus to come back to earth and spread goodness and christianity, etc.

Woot woot woot hello hello!!!! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    What is it with you and these absurd conspiracy theories?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fink)
    LOL at your implication that this absolute pure, concentrated nonsense is in anyway intellectual.
    Because copy and pasting a picture like that shows your intellectual capacity score: 0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    What is it with you and these absurd conspiracy theories?
    What is absurd? You mean history? You think history is absurd?

ReputationRep:
    What is absurd? You mean history? You think history is absurd?
    Freemasonry is absurd.

Are you wearing your tin foil hat?

ReputationRep:
    Freemasonry is absurd.

Are you wearing your tin foil hat?
    The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence - Friedrich Nietzsche.

Better start learning you little anti-intellectual you...

ReputationRep:
    The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence - Friedrich Nietzsche.

Better start learning you little anti-intellectual you...
    Learning what - your conspiracy theories?

DeYzZ T4k1NGz ov3r dAA w0RLdz 4nD c0ntR0lz uRz br4iNz!!!!111oneone!!!

I agree, it's probably about time we all started believing in some powerful elite that control the world.

Brb, getting my tin foil hat out.

ReputationRep:

I agree, it's probably about time we all started believing in some powerful elite that control the world.

:troll:

ReputationRep:
    Because copy and pasting a picture like that shows your intellectual capacity score: 0
    I'm mocking you because I'm cleverer than you

ReputationRep:
    Didn't read the OP but there definitely some shady things going on in Turkey, for example the "Ergenekon" organisation - some of its members are being trailed currently IIRC.

ReputationRep:

Since I've got nothing better to do for the next five mins, I'll start off a out-of-the-blue flamewar with Stalin...

Stalin, go look up some NKVD insteading of ************ around in here...

And hell, maybe you could look into some Nazi conspiracy theories, while you're at it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fink)
    I'm mocking you because I'm cleverer than you
    And there's me thinking the Hammer & Sickle represented dumbed-down group mentalities over individual, intellectual minds...

(well, not primarily, but ehh...)

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.