Turn on thread page Beta

I'm taking Microgynon 60
    In April I went on holiday and forgot my pills, so I started my new pack when I got back - on the 2nd April
    Due to a previous mix up I had one pill missing from that pack, therefore I finished the pack on Wednesday, and didn't take one thursday - so I've only took 20 pills, and started my 7 day break a day early.
    Should I just start taking my pills again a day earlier than usual, so on Thursday? And how will this have affected the Pills effectiveness?

Thankyou for any help!

ReputationRep:
    Not an expert, being a guy and all , but I know this has happened to my girlfriend and she still had her full 7 day break, and then started again on a new pack after that.

(Original post by Dewsy)
    she still had her full 7 day break, and then started again on a new pack after that.
    This. Just after 7 days take start the next pack like you normally would.

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.