Turn on thread page Beta

'Button' nose or 'structured' nose? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Do you prefer a little cute button nose on a guy/girl, or a more prominent, elegant one? Which is more attractive?

Which do you have yourself?
    Would you ever change it?

ReputationRep:
    The latter nose on a girl.

Me myself, I have quite a buttony nose and yes I would change it because I hate how I have no bridge, plus the fact it just sits there looking rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    I have a button, would never change it. It's too sexy.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah well you've got a structured nose.

No preference as long as the nose works with the face. It's just got to work visually.

ReputationRep:
    I myself used to think my nose was huge! As I've got a slight bump in the bridge, and it's not a small nose either... but as I've grown up and realised it's not that big, it's rather pretty, and it eccentuates my other features nicely.

Cute little noses suit girls with smaller features I guess.

Guys look hot with larger noses though(:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    I have a button, would never change it. It's too sexy.
    and that's what she said.. :rolleyes:

Tbh, I look too much at people's breasts and bootays that I just genuinely forget about the nose.. I mean I have to physically prod it to make sure that I still have one! :teeth: tbh I'm not too fussed really.. a nose is a nose at the end of a day. Not that best sexual function "God" could have given us....

ReputationRep:
    I have to say the button nose on a girl. I guess it does look...cute!

ReputationRep:
    Can somebody put up pics so we can compare between the two? I have no idea what constitutes a 'button' nose and a 'structured' nose?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
    Can somebody put up pics so we can compare between the two? I have no idea what constitutes a 'button' nose and a 'structured' nose?
    A button nose is on the smaller end of the scale with a 'ski slope' kind of bridge, sometimes slightly turned up at the end....whereas a structures kind of nose I would say is a bit larger, maybe a bump in the bridge.

ReputationRep:
    I hate snub noses on women - I personally have an aquiline nose and like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deep456)
    You really are the expert. What kind do I have? Bear in mind, the smile in my picture is making it look odd.
    Haha, I'm probably not (: It's just IMO. You have an inbetweener I'd say(: You have a lovely ski-slope going on :P But manly shape and size I think.

ReputationRep:
    My schnoz is huge :/

maybe I'll get plastic surgery or something one day :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl with a button nose and I'd much prefer a straight 'structured' one as you call it. Still, other people have liked it so I wouldn't bother changing it.

Exhibit A:-
    http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/301/snubnose.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deep456)
    How are you churning out these terms? :p:
    Made them up

ReputationRep:
    I have a more structured nose, it has a bit of a yucky bump on the bridge. I prefer structured noses on guys, but I'm not overly bothered tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a preference for nose type, just any that suits their face, as long as they're handsome :dontknow:. By the way, I'm sure there are a few more than just two types of noses. I myself don't have either of those ones you listed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    I don't have a preference for nose type, just any that suits their face, as long as they're handsome :dontknow:. By the way, I'm sure there are a few more than just two types of noses. I myself don't have either of those ones you listed.
    Yeah, I'm aware. They are just the two ends...most people are gonna be nearer to one or the other.

Obviously there aren't just two shapes! I thought that'd go without saying LOL.

ReputationRep:
    I think mines a cross between the two :p:

And I don't particular care about someone's nose tbh. That doesn't really catch my eye - well, unless it's really huge and pokes my eye :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I have a major button nose. It all depends on what works with the face. Someone with a long, angular face would look all wrong with a button nose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toaster Leavings)
    I'm a girl with a button nose and I'd much prefer a straight 'structured' one as you call it. Still, other people have liked it so I wouldn't bother changing it.

Exhibit A:-
    http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/301/snubnose.jpg
    Your nose is lovely!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.