Turn on thread page Beta

Help me accessorise this ball dress! (+rep available :) ) watch

Announcements
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Hey guyssss,

I'm going to Trinity Ball in Cambridge in a few weeks, and after a long hard search of every shop in Bristol - I've finally found a (near) full-length dress which fits amazingly (stupid big boobs, grrrrr!) and I love

Buttt - it's so hard to accessorise! I was hoping that I'd find a dress which would cover my feet, so that my shoes didn't matter too much, but alas my feet will be visible.

Here are my requests;

- Some sort of jewellery, including something I can wear in my hair.
    - Shoes - flat please! Or a very, very low heel. I'll be wearing them for nearly 12 hours so they have to be comfy.
    - Something to keep me warm -gets a bit chilly around 4am.
    - Possibly a bag - but not tooooo fussed about this as I have a black clutch I may use.

And here is the dress!

Thank youuuuu

ReputationRep:
    Ok, first off, that dress is beautiful!!

Looking for accessories now, will edit when I find some

Okies....
    Shoes: I would suggest a very pale pink (or even a very pale blue) pump that would bring out the lighter colours in the centre of the dress, perhaps something like this if you could find it without the bow...

Wrap/shawl type thing: I would go with the same colour as the shoes, a very pale pink or blue. You can sometimes get these in shoe shops to match the shoes, depending on where you get the shoes (I did for prom )

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I do not think you need that much accessories. The dress already has a pattern.
    I only suggest lots of accessories with a plan dress.
    Wear long silver earrings, it will make you look elegant.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Thanks for your help

I'm thinking either just go with a black clutch (with silver detail), black shoes/sandals and a black bolero/wrap with silver earrings.

Orrrr - to pick out the colours like you said above, go with pink/lilac (looks blue in the picture but it's a bit more purple in person).

Guess I'll just have to have a look around!

ReputationRep:
    big boobs are nice luv

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.