Turn on thread page Beta

Illuminati/Freemason! What are yours views on this? watch

ReputationRep:
    As you know you may have heard the Illuminati and Freemason have a "New World order". Which to my knowledge is that it means Satan should rule the world.

What are your views and knowledge about this topic?

Also comment about the music industry which links with Illuminati!

Thank You

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KILLUMINATI)
    As you know you may have heard the Illuminati and Freemason have a "New World order". Which to my knowledge is that it means Satan should rule the world.

Thank You
    Well, since no-one else on TSR has bothered so far...

Little advice: seperate the Illuminati and the Freemasons from the New World Order and then you can have a discussion about fantastical conspiracy theories.

Hint: Neo-Illuminatus are the descendents of the Bavarian-founded think tank and secret society known as the Bavarian Illuminati. The ties they share are now blinded form what it used to be. It is suspected that even key scientific figures like Galieo and Newton were part of the organisation. The Freemasons were founded sometime in the 16th century Western Europe by artisan guilds, from which it's members coborated with each other to spread theirt influence over indepedent guilds and key power figures. Their modern descedents are mysterious (those higher up in the organisation) where lower ranking members (which includes celebrity figures, strangely enough) are just members in name and title only, really.

Why are you bothering to mention the music industry for? What, Mandelson and that how debacle over him coming back from the extragavant dinner with key players in film, music and banking and then after he came back he proposed the Digital Economy Bill?

Also, one last question. Do you believe firmly in the Illuminati, are you a skeptic of such an organisation existing or are just posting for kicks?

ReputationRep:
    reptilian shapeshifters control the media, government and basically hold the power on earth, they control the media, the music industry, war, vaccinations, etc, all the powerful people you see in them media, government etc are not infact humans, they are reptilians controlling the world through a secret society, figureheads like obama, bush, the queen are reptilian shapeshifters capable of shapeshifting from human to lizard form, all the powerful shapeshifters interbreed so as to keep the reptilian genes all in the family, their goal is to **** up the earth and establish a one government ruled state over all the earth, the NWO or Illuminati.

Don't ask me how I know this, I was told I could be killed if I opened my mouth, do not fall for their reptilian trickery.

I'm sorry but do they even exist?

Who the hell are they?

And yes, I've Googled everything - still don't understand...

ReputationRep:
    They do exist. Look at Paris.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by basketofsnakes)
    reptilian shapeshifters control the media, government and basically hold the power on earth, they control the media, the music industry, war, vaccinations, etc, all the powerful people you see in them media, government etc are not infact humans, they are reptilians controlling the world through a secret society, figureheads like obama, bush, the queen are reptilian shapeshifters capable of shapeshifting from human to lizard form, all the powerful shapeshifters interbreed so as to keep the reptilian genes all in the family, their goal is to **** up the earth and establish a one government ruled state over all the earth, the NWO or Illuminati.

Don't ask me how I know this, I was told I could be killed if I opened my mouth, do not fall for their reptilian trickery.

What is with the Reptilian theory? Why do people feel the need to keep spreading this message? The fact that people think a Reptilian humanoid could fit inside a Human body and its shape is ludicrous in itself...

ReputationRep:
    That stuff about illuminati and devil worshippers taking over the world is the biggest load of rubbish I've seen and I actually laugh at people who believe it. I can't believe people actually believe all that about Jay-Z and others but it's funny how he deliberately uses it in his songs and videos to generate more interest and make more money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    I'm sorry but do they even exist?

Who the hell are they?

And yes, I've Googled everything - still don't understand...
    It’s a ******** conspiracy theory. A real group worth reading about are the bilderberg group, watch out for the conspiracy theories that revolve around them though. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

ReputationRep:
    It's a big load of ********, dreamt up by fools and propagated by fools.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    New world order is ********, i mean come on one world government? Good luck to anyone that wants to try tbh

ReputationRep:
    Get real you nutcase.

ReputationRep:
    It depends what rites of Freemasonry you are in I suppose. The Scottish Rites are the original ones I think. However, It looks like some people on this thread have been reading much too much Dan Brown :rolleyes:

This must be a sick joke.

(Original post by Annoying-Mouse)
    It’s a ******** conspiracy theory. A real group worth reading about are the bilderberg group, watch out for the conspiracy theories that revolve around them though. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group
    :rolleyes: How typical.

So all of this is just **** at the end of the day?

ReputationRep:
    None of that reptillian **** but i believe that extremely powerful groups of people do influence and manipulate alot in todays world for their own benefit e.g Music industry. In my belief they are driven by the incentive of money and power and will stop at nothing in order to gain money. They control the large multi national companies draining the third world for all of their natural resources for next to nothing. Alot of record label owners are definitely in on it and it can be seen with the types of the musicians they sign. However, whether they are called the illuminati is debatable. Then you have families like the Rockefllers and the Rothchilds and people like Ruport Murdoch all extremly influential and powerful people but everybody seems to overlook just how much influence they have. As mentioned already, the Bilderberg group seem very suspicious. I think they are just focused on making themselves richer and as a consequence everybody else poorer, and to achieve these objectives so much has to be done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ideot)
    It depends what rites of Freemasonry you are in I suppose. The Scottish Rites are the original ones I think. However, It looks like some people on this thread have been reading much too much Dan Brown :rolleyes:
    Yeah, there's a lot of real-world grounded stuff that is true and that there is evidence of. That's all well and good...

...but then you've got all the bozos and conspir junkies givin' it all this and all that, oy vey...:no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eclectic Styles)
    What is with the Reptilian theory? Why do people feel the need to keep spreading this message? The fact that people think a Reptilian humanoid could fit inside a Human body and its shape is ludicrous in itself...
    it doesn't "fit inside man, it "shapeshifts", kinda like how in terminator 2 how the bad terminator can shapeshift into different things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    :rolleyes: How typical.

So all of this is just **** at the end of the day?
    All of what? There is no evidence for any of this. A one world government could happen, yes, but that's only if the UN gets more power, EU expands etc. None of this reptilian shape shifters, devil worshipers ********

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KILLUMINATI)

Thank You
    you should watch the arrivals- 52 episodes. but very good and informative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ar5enal Fan)
    That stuff about illuminati and devil worshippers taking over the world is the biggest load of rubbish I've seen and I actually laugh at people who believe it. I can't believe people actually believe all that about Jay-Z and others but it's funny how he deliberately uses it in his songs and videos to generate more interest and make more money.
    How will doing that make him more money,it will jsut make his religous fans stop buying his music. Surely it will just lose him money. Well done for laughing at people whose opinion differentiates from yours, have you read around the topic enough to discard it as rubbish or did you come to that judgement without even researching it? Back to Jay Z, he has already mentioned them on the reasonable doubt album and even if it was just a sample from Prodigy, the fat that he used it would indicate he knew something. Why do so many musicians mention them? And dont say fame because im talking about 10 -15 years ago when nobody knew about this stuff.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.