Last Day - Pranks needed ! Watch

The Avenger
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
My last ever school day is next friday and we are looking for something funny to do.

Obviously nothing criminal - any ideas ?

What have people done on your last day ?
xaheartdx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Our teachers arranged out last day for us at 6th form - it was pretty boring. They had a quiz, then they paid for out lunch - which was a meal out of the canteen. We got to sit off in the common room and chat all afternoon (which, tbh is what we all did in free periods anyway, so it wasn't anything different). The sixth form council also arranged a trip to our local zoo for us, and we hired a social club and had a party - that was pretty good

So, yeah, you could:
~Arrange a trip out somewhere,
~Have a party (we all had to pay £3 each for a ticket, and if you didn't have a ticket, you didn't get in. We also invited lower sixth form come, and old students from the school who went a different college),
~Have a 'fun day' (fancy dress, game of twister, cake sale, etc),
~In school, the year 11s could bring in eggs, tomato sauce and flour on the last day. They had the last lesson off, and went into the canteen. They 'dressed' themselves in the food, and when the school kids came out, egged them and poured flour/sauce on them. If you didn't want to join in, you just left. You could do something similar, or have a water fight.
orca92
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Me and a group of friends are dressing as bananas then driving past the front of school throwing eggs at the lower school students; gonna be hilarious. Might even extend it to the staff room, hmm. After that we hit the pub.
Ham22
Badges: 15
Report 8 years ago
Lay a brian on the headmaster's desk.

(This actually happened at my school.)
Chocothunder
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Find an empty locker and put a glass of milk and some meat in there, then lock it up with a padlock for the summer and just imagine how it'll smell come September.
XDaydreamer
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Ham22)
Lay a brian on the headmaster's desk.

(This actually happened at my school.)
:lolwut:
Lovefoxxx_93
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by The Avenger)
My last ever school day is next friday and we are looking for something funny to do.

Obviously nothing criminal - any ideas ?

What have people done on your last day ?
At my school everyone tries to steal the clocks (with the school's logo on it) from the classrooms
Tabers
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Don't set off the fire alarm. There is no doubt that someone probably will. It's stupid and highly predictable. Also if there is an exam going on think about the people there...you wouldn't want it to be you.

But I'm afraid I have no ideas
Jingers
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
How about the prank be 'growing up'. This includes not doing pranks. Trust me, you'll be baaaaaaared edgy and cool.
SianAS
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
We stole ALL the toilet roll from around the school, then at the end of morning assembly we gave everyone 3 sheets each to last them the whole day. Plus the usual thing of loads of fairy liquid down the toilets, liquid soap/condoms on lots of door handles, cling film on toilets. Can't remember what else.... It was pretty awesome though!
eggtarts
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Lovefoxxx_93)
At my school everyone tries to steal the clocks (with the school's logo on it) from the classrooms
Is your username in reference to CSS? :eek:

And yea, my school did that as well, it gets a bit old though.
~Kat~
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
We barricaded off the staff room with police CSI tape and put up a sign saying: Don't Feed the Hippos. They knew it was us straight away.
And we put itching powder on all of the toilet seats
Lovefoxxx_93
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by eggtarts)
Is your username in reference to CSS? :eek:
:yep:
Hello Laura!
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
When I was in first year the sixth years picked up one of the teachers cars and put it on the 'paved area' which had steps leading down to it so he couldn't get his car back out.
x_skater_jnoo_x
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Tabers)
Don't set off the fire alarm. There is no doubt that someone probably will. It's stupid and highly predictable. Also if there is an exam going on think about the people there...you wouldn't want it to be you.

But I'm afraid I have no ideas
Oh go away pooper. :bl:
x_skater_jnoo_x
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
One time the upper sixths dressed as pirates and held the year sevens captive so they couldn't get to lesson.
eggtarts
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Lovefoxxx_93)
:yep:
I love them!
The English Kiwi
Report 8 years ago
Apparently at my old school a few years back they drew a giant penis of grass seed and fertiliser on the field and mixed it in a bit so it wasn't super obvious. The grass there grew way faster than the rest of the grass so the penis kept on coming back for ages.

Oh and chickens in the library, or paddling pools with goldfish or sheep. And running around with waterpistols dressed as mexicans.
Lovefoxxx_93
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by eggtarts)
I love them!
You are the first person I have ever met who has even heard of them let alone likes them!
Tabers
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by x_skater_jnoo_x)
Oh go away pooper. :bl:
Its just that that I have problems with. Any other one I'm fine with but fire alarms get on my nerves.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the West of England, Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon - Frenchay Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    School of Education Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (5)
15.15%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (16)
48.48%
Nope, not that interesting (12)
36.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise