Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
ok cheers
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 21
hang on they'r coming iv had 2 just do them as screen dumps on word or else the files wee 2 big 4 hotmail
Reply 22
iv got em, thanks! that bathroom does seem abit small lol!
Reply 23
BTW what did u put as ur top 5 hobbies? n did u ask 4 a mixed flat/smokin/quiet/shared room etc The road that HP has parking all down it that u can get a permit 4 if u were worried u wouldn't get a parking space
Reply 24
yeh i'm hopin a bit of cilit bang will sort out the strange water marks by the plug hole!!
Reply 25
yeh im gonna need a parkin space, i have 2 travel back 2 manchester at least 2 times a week 4 my job! i think i put music, cinema, clubbin n sumat else 4 my hobbies, cant remember now! i asked 4 a mixed flat, non smokin, single room. think i put not 2 quiet but not 2 loud, if that makes sense! wat about u?
Reply 26
i put clubbin,pubs,shoppin,cookin (my logic was that if i put that i might end up with a chef,who would cook me fab meals!!) n i cant remember the other! I put mixed,non smokin,single,i sed no 2 the specially quiet flats but i put i was reasonably tidy,didn't mind 2 much noise n went 2 bed i think in the second option. If u really cant live without the inet then u can get it installed in r room but u have 2 pay line rental n stuff i think
Reply 27
i hope we do get a mixed flat cuz I dont know if i could live with 9 other girls!! I went 2 zante in june with 11 other girls n it can get a bit stressful!!
Reply 28
think i put pretty much the same as you, sorry 2 disappoint u tho but i cant cook 2 save my life! i can just about manage soup, pot noodles and pasta!
Reply 29
actually since sendin off 4 accomodation i'v learnt 2 cook n i'm alright!! My parents decided i didn't do enough around the house u see so i have 2 cook dinner every day so I'v kinda been forced in2 it!! Thing I'm a little worried about is i can be real lazy n can even get 2 lazy 2 cook. Like 2day i'v done nothin n just 2 make a banana sarnie it seemed like so much effort!
Reply 30
im exactly the same! even microwave meals seem 2 take forever 2 cook! lol
yeh i agree about the mixed sex flat, iv always been abit of a tomboy/ladette/whatever u want 2 call it, im not sayin i dont get on with other girls but i tend 2 get on better with lads! what day ru movin in on, the saturday or sunday?
Reply 31
saturday. My sis is 1 yr older than me but took a gap yr so she's startin this sep as well n is goin 2 manchester uni so we've got 2 combine trips. I think we're doin manchester 1st then up 2 leeds n my parents r stoppin over at my uncle's in leeds then goin home on sun morning
Reply 32
wen r u movin in?
Reply 33
yeh same here, im workin saturday morning but im goin over sat afternoon. have u had a reply from pixie05 yet?
Reply 34
no she hasn't replied. But from what it says in some of her posts she's in Korea at the mo so probs doesn't get much chance on the comp (not that i know what korea's like) She's Scottish so we're gonna have a proper mix of accents - scottish,mancunian n brummie! he he btw i'm still holdin hope 4 a mixed flat cuz they put all the girls on 1 side n boys on the other so no1's sharin a bathroom with the opposite sex n at the mo we've got rooms 11,12 n 13, which would all be on 1 side. Hopefully 15-20 will be lads
Reply 35
hehe bet we do each others heads in!! so do we just share a bathroom with 1 other person? if so il probs b sharing with pixie05, since we r rooms 11 and 12. or u cud be, since ur 12 n 13 lol. if theres 5 girls tho, would 3 ppl share 1 bathroom or would 1 person have 1 to themselves?
Reply 36
kat18
hehe bet we do each others heads in!! so do we just share a bathroom with 1 other person? if so il probs b sharing with pixie05, since we r rooms 11 and 12. or u cud be, since ur 12 n 13 lol. if theres 5 girls tho, would 3 ppl share 1 bathroom or would 1 person have 1 to themselves?

just thought about wen i was there n there were 6 lads n 4 girls not 5 n 5. 2 of the lads shared a room with an en suite in it then there were 4 more lads rooms down that side of the corridor with an en suite between 2 with a door from each room (so wen u go 2 the toilet u lock both doors) Opposite the boys shared room was the kitchen then along that side were the 4 girls' rooms with the en suites in between.
alright girls,

i thought i would post something seeing as i lived in the might henry price last year. i was a d blocker, the worst block probably in the entire university. i know where your living because my mate from home also went to hp and lived in the corridor you girls are staying in. sont worry the flats will be mixed. boys on one side of the corridor and girls on the other. My mate lived in room 17 and i'll let you know now it saw some regular action so the person there may want to watch out for stains on the matrass. all joking aside hp was a laugh and the ppl you live with will make or break your first year. my advice would be dont be nervous about going to university or intimidated by the new surroundings or ppl. remember everybody is in the same boat and will be new just like you, be confident and your be fine. your have great times in your first year. have fun, which i was starting first year again.
Reply 38
billybushwacker
alright girls,

i thought i would post something seeing as i lived in the might henry price last year. i was a d blocker, the worst block probably in the entire university. i know where your living because my mate from home also went to hp and lived in the corridor you girls are staying in. sont worry the flats will be mixed. boys on one side of the corridor and girls on the other. My mate lived in room 17 and i'll let you know now it saw some regular action so the person there may want to watch out for stains on the matrass. all joking aside hp was a laugh and the ppl you live with will make or break your first year. my advice would be dont be nervous about going to university or intimidated by the new surroundings or ppl. remember everybody is in the same boat and will be new just like you, be confident and your be fine. your have great times in your first year. have fun, which i was starting first year again.

hey

im so pissd off im in D block, coz ive heard its bad, but jus wana no why it is sooo bad!! is it dirty r sumthin? im really worried now after ure quote of "worst block probably in the entire university"!! lol im shittin it now!!
Reply 39
What colour is floor 2 (gotta coordinate my duvet cover n all!! he he!!)

Latest